- On October 4, 2021, under the “Road to School” program, the teaching staff of the RMPI department provided assistance to low-income families with many children
- On April 22, 2021, the curator of the ND-20-3 group Zhumabekova A.E. a round table was held on the topic “Thanksgiving Day” using distance learning technologies (Microsoft Teams platform).
- Congratulations to Alexander Nikolaevich Tomilov on the approval of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Congratulations to Zeytinova Sholpan Bekzhigitovna with the approval of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Congratulations to Dauletzhanov Asylbek Zhanasylovich with the approval of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- On April 26, 2021, the curator of the group SGP-19-1 Rabatuly M. held a round table on the topic «175th anniversary of Zh. Zhabaeva» using distance learning technologies (Microsoft Teams platform).
- Report On conducting a master class for the curatorial hour of the ND-19-3 group
- On March 29, 2021, the curator of the group SGP-19-1 Rabatuly M. held a master class on the topic of Nauryz-meiramy within the framework of the special project «Dastur men guryp» using distance educational technologies (Microsoft Teams platform).
- On February 26, 2021, within the framework of the meeting of graduates of the Department of Mineral Deposits Development of the Karaganda Technical University, an online meeting was held with the graduates of the department.
- Professor Issabek T.K. awarded the title “Honorary Citizen of the Nurinsk District”
- CONGRATULATIONS !!! Baizbaev Mahmed Beysembekovich ()
- Pride and traditions of the RMPI department
- “The origins of the formation of the Kazakh Khanate”
- Holding a round table in the group GD-18-7 on the theme “75th anniversary of the Great Victory.”
On the basis of the Karaganda State Technical University on March 13-14, 2020, the II stage of the XII Republican interuniversity subject Olympiad among students of the educational program 5B070700 – “Mining” was held 20.03.2020
- 03/02/2020 at 9.00 at the Department of RMPI senior teacher Musin R.A. held an open lesson on the subject of “underground hydrodynamics” in the group ND-17-3.
- Practical-oriented work at the crossroads “Molodyozhny” 12.11.19
- Round table with students dedicated to the 125th anniversary of S. Seifullin
- Excursion to the mine named after Tusup Kuzembaev
- The round table “120th anniversary of geological scientist K.I. Satpayev
- Students of the department “Development of mineral deposits” of the mining faculty of KSTU took the 2nd place in the republican student subject Olympiad among students of universities of Kazakhstan
- Article professor Arystan I.D. “The outstanding pride of Kazakhstan science” was published in the newspaper “Educated Country”
- Round table on the 70th anniversary of the professor of RMPI Kamarova R.K.
- Students of the department “Development of mineral deposits” of the Faculty of Mining of KarGTU took 1st place in the Republican student subject Olympiad among students of universities of Kazakhstan
- 03/19/2019 a master-class of a curatorial hour was held on the topic: Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On State Youth Policy in the Republic of Kazakhstan”
Practice-oriented learning technology
25 Feb 2019 Ph. D. of Usenbekov M. S. held a public field trips with students of the groups GD-16-1 and GD-16-2 in Karaganda mining and industrial College on the subject “the Technological scheme of wastewater treatment works” on the theme “Processes of wastewater treatment works”. Classes were held on a specific example and mining and geological conditions of the mine.Kuzembaev UD JSC “ArcelorMittal Temirtau”. As part of the open class, students visited the training mine and the historical Museum of the Karaganda coal basin of the mine.
15 Feb 2019 Ph. D. Steflyuk Yu. M. on the mine named after Kostenko UD JSC “Arselor Mittal Temirtau” and Imashev A. J. mine Akzhal LLP “Nova Zinc” conducted lecture and orientation sessions with students of GD-16-4 on the subject “Technology of construction of a metal frame and roof bolting” on discipline “Calculation of mine timbering”.
February 13, 2019 curatorial hour in the group ND-17-1 dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the withdrawal of Soviet troops from Afghanistan (Protocol №3 from 13.02.19 g.). Curators Arystan I. D. and A.K.Matayev
PhD Dr. Imashev Askar Zhanbolatovich Head of the Department of the Development mineral deposits of the Mining Faculty KarSTU and the head of the School of Mining and Geosciences of Nazarbayev University Professor Fidelis Suorineni negotiated Scientific-research cooperation 10.25.2018year.
On October 25, 2018, at the Nazarbayev University, a professor at the University of New South Wales, Bruce Hebblewhite, gave a lecture on “The future of the development of a specialty of a mining engineer” and answered questions from the audience. The lecture was attended by PhD doctor of the university Imashev Askar Zhanbolatovich and doctoral students Kydrashov Adilzhan Bekezhanovich and Husan Bolathan.
In February 2017 on the basis of KSTU the Republican competition of research works of students was held. As a result of the competition, the students of the department of WOMD became winners and prize-winners in the direction “Mining”:
1 place Kulibayeva A. K. GD-14-6, Ospanova Ayakoz Munsyzgalieva GD-16-1. Scientific adviser Ph.D. Bakhtybaev N.B.
3 place Dzhusupov Nurbol Dauletkhanovich GD-13-3, Asanov Begendik Yurganyuly GD-16-3. Scientific adviser Ph.D. Imashev A.Zh.
Student-winners at conferences, olympiads in Kazakhstan and CIS countries: