- Practical-oriented work at the crossroads “Molodyozhny” 12.11.19
- Round table with students dedicated to the 125th anniversary of S. Seifullin
- Excursion to the mine named after Tusup Kuzembaev
- The round table “120th anniversary of geological scientist K.I. Satpayev
- Students of the department “Development of mineral deposits” of the mining faculty of KSTU took the 2nd place in the republican student subject Olympiad among students of universities of Kazakhstan
- Article professor Arystan I.D. “The outstanding pride of Kazakhstan science” was published in the newspaper “Educated Country”
- Round table on the 70th anniversary of the professor of RMPI Kamarova R.K.
- Students of the department “Development of mineral deposits” of the Faculty of Mining of KarGTU took 1st place in the Republican student subject Olympiad among students of universities of Kazakhstan
- 03/19/2019 a master-class of a curatorial hour was held on the topic: Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On State Youth Policy in the Republic of Kazakhstan”
Practice-oriented learning technology
25 Feb 2019 Ph. D. of Usenbekov M. S. held a public field trips with students of the groups GD-16-1 and GD-16-2 in Karaganda mining and industrial College on the subject “the Technological scheme of wastewater treatment works” on the theme “Processes of wastewater treatment works”. Classes were held on a specific example and mining and geological conditions of the mine.Kuzembaev UD JSC “ArcelorMittal Temirtau”. As part of the open class, students visited the training mine and the historical Museum of the Karaganda coal basin of the mine.
15 Feb 2019 Ph. D. Steflyuk Yu. M. on the mine named after Kostenko UD JSC “Arselor Mittal Temirtau” and Imashev A. J. mine Akzhal LLP “Nova Zinc” conducted lecture and orientation sessions with students of GD-16-4 on the subject “Technology of construction of a metal frame and roof bolting” on discipline “Calculation of mine timbering”.
February 13, 2019 curatorial hour in the group ND-17-1 dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the withdrawal of Soviet troops from Afghanistan (Protocol №3 from 13.02.19 g.). Curators Arystan I. D. and A.K.Matayev
PhD Dr. Imashev Askar Zhanbolatovich Head of the Department of the Development mineral deposits of the Mining Faculty KarSTU and the head of the School of Mining and Geosciences of Nazarbayev University Professor Fidelis Suorineni negotiated Scientific-research cooperation 10.25.2018year.
On October 25, 2018, at the Nazarbayev University, a professor at the University of New South Wales, Bruce Hebblewhite, gave a lecture on “The future of the development of a specialty of a mining engineer” and answered questions from the audience. The lecture was attended by PhD doctor of the university Imashev Askar Zhanbolatovich and doctoral students Kydrashov Adilzhan Bekezhanovich and Husan Bolathan.
In February 2017 on the basis of KSTU the Republican competition of research works of students was held. As a result of the competition, the students of the department of WOMD became winners and prize-winners in the direction “Mining”:
1 place Kulibayeva A. K. GD-14-6, Ospanova Ayakoz Munsyzgalieva GD-16-1. Scientific adviser Ph.D. Bakhtybaev N.B.
3 place Dzhusupov Nurbol Dauletkhanovich GD-13-3, Asanov Begendik Yurganyuly GD-16-3. Scientific adviser Ph.D. Imashev A.Zh.
Student-winners at conferences, olympiads in Kazakhstan and CIS countries: