Specialty «Life safety and environmental protection» – 6В11201
Academic degree: bachelor of Safety of vital activity and environmental protection
Graduating students can work:
- Specialists and inspectors for occupational safety аnd health
- Specialists in industrial safety
- Civil servants in emergency situations, fire safety, labor protection
- Civil servants in the Department of ecology and the Ministry of ecology (leading, chief specialists, heads of departments and departments; environmental inspectors)
- Civil servants in the Management of natural resources and environmental management (leading, chief specialists, heads of departments and management)
- Ecologists-designers in environmental design organizations
- Designers of industrial safety
- 8. Ecologists-laboratory assistants, specialists in environmental monitoring
- 9. Managers on ecology and labor protection
- 10. Environmental prosecutors in the specialized environmental Prosecutor’s office
- 11. Ecologists at enterprises in all sectors of the economy
Specialty “Safety of vital functions and protection of the environment” – 6М073100
Academic degree: Master of Technical Sciences in the field of Safety of vital activity and environmental protection
Master of Technical Sciences in the field of “Safety of vital activity and environmental protection” during the training acquires skills:
- the use of general scientific methods of conducting scientific research work;
- the ability to formalize its results in various forms of scientific products;
- pedagogical activity;
- the use of foreign languages for the implementation of professional, research and educational activities.
For the master’s degree in the scientific and pedagogical direction of preparation, priority activities, besides the above, are: teaching in secondary professional and higher educational institutions, as well as a variety of scientific and technical studies.
Training is conducted both on the state order, and on a paid basis only in full-time form in Russian and state languages, by credit technology.
At present, the training of personnel in the Master’s program is carried out in two directions:
- scientific and pedagogical.
The training period for profile preparation is 1.5 years; With scientific and pedagogical training is 2 years.
Admission to the Master’s program is carried out on a competitive basis based on the results of passing two exams (a foreign language and a special discipline).
Graduates who successfully mastered educational master’s programs are prepared for training in doctoral studies.