We draw your attention to the following points:
- Students are required to provide tutors with valid cell phone numbers from Whats App.
- Regularly follow up-to-date information on the FDL website in the section “For the attention of FDL students” and at the entrance to AIS Univer.
- Payment for education is made in accordance with the Agreement for the provision of educational services on a paid basis.
- To confirm that the student is studying at the Karaganda Technical University named after Abylkas Saginov, at his request, the methodologist issues a certificate of form No. 10.
- If a student wants to be expelled from the University, he writes an Application addressed to the Chairman of the Board-Rector of the NJSC “Karaganda Technical University named after Abylkas Saginov” in the room 300.
- For a student who cannot take part in the examination session on time for objective reasons, documented, on the basis of an application addressed to the dean, the deadlines for passing exams can be extended (Academic Policy of Karaganda Technical University).
- A student, on the basis of an application addressed to the Chairman of the Board-Rector, may be granted academic leave (illness, conscription to the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan, pregnancy and childbirth) upon presentation of the relevant documents.
- For all incomprehensible questions, you should contact the dean of the FDL or methodologists.