- А training seminar on anti-corruption issues was held for the staff of the university
- Brain-ring on the theme “Youth against Corruption” among students of Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University
- A training seminar on combating corruption was held for employees of the DID and AEWD University
- Studying the level of knowledge and awareness of employees of “Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University” on anti-corruption restrictions and settlement of conflicts of interests
- Announcement of the public discussion of the results of the internal analysis of corruption risks
- Educational Seminar. February 2023
- А training seminar on anti-corruption issues was held for the staff of the DUDD accounting department of the university
In accordance with the anti-corruption plan of the NPJSC “Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University” for the 2022-2023 academic year and the action plan on anti-corruption issues for anti-corruption compliance services in the quasi-public sector entities of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a training seminar on the requirements of ISO 37001:2016 Anti-bribery management systems was held at the university from 11.10.2022 to 12.10.2022.
To this date, more than 20% of university employees have been trained to improve the anti-corruption management system according to the international anti-corruption standard ISO 37001:2016.
- May 2, 2022 at the departments of the Mining Faculty
- May 16, 2022 at the departments of the Faculty of Architecture and Construction
- May 18, 2022 . at the departments of the Faculty of Power Engineering, Automatics and Telecommunication
June 1, 2022 at the departments of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
June 2, 2022 at the departments of the Road-Transport Faculty
June 13, 2022 at the departments of the Faculty of Engineering Economics and Management