- Master’s educational program in the specialty 6M074700 “Geophysical methods of prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits” in cooperation with the Shevchenko National University of Kiev
- Curriculum for training applicants for higher education (Shevchenko Kyiv National University)
Scientific Cooperation Agreements
Teachers of the department take part in international “Tempus” programs “Erasmus Mundus”:
– Portnov V.S.- program coordinator of “Erasmus Mundus”, “TEMPUS”.
Attract foreign scientists:
– Course “Geodynamic development Paleozoides Central Kazakhstan” Doctor of Natural Sciences, assistant professor VG Stepantsov, Wilhelmshaven and, Germany;
– A series of lectures, seminars and consultations for bachelors, presentation at the seminar for teachers “The higher education system in Italy” Dr. Jacopo Boag PhD University of Padova (Italy).