Graduate Departments of Mining Faculty actively works on the opening of double-diploma education and training of the teaching staff of the program graduate and PhD-doctoral studies in cooperation with foreign partners: Germany, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Canada, Russia, Ukraine and others.
Mining faculty cooperates with leading international universities and organizations, among them: «Leica Geosystems» (Switzerland), Siberian State University Geosystems and Technology (Novosibirsk), Research Institute of Geodesy, Topography and Cartography (VUGTK, Zdiby, Czech Republic) Berlin Graduate school of applied Sciences them. Boytha (Germany), NUST MISA (Moscow), Graduate School of Applied Sciences Ost West Fallot Lippe (Germany), Dnipropetrovsk National Mining University (Ukraine), St. Peretburgsky State Mining University (Saint-Petersburg), TRIZ at AIM technical University of Berlin (Germany), peoples’ friendship University of Russia (Moscow), and others.
The results of scientific work on agreements on international cooperation and creative relationships are as follows:
- The joint publication of scientific results (1 monograph in collaboration with Raday K. and G. Stankovo (NIGTKI, of Zdiby, Czech Republic);
- 1 article in collaboration with prof. EL Levine (Michigan Technological University), 2 articles in collaboration with prof. Shpakova PS (Murom Institute of Vladimir State University), and prof. Yunakova YL (Krasnoyarsk State University of Nonferrous Metals and Gold);
- Reports at the International scientific and practical conferences 1 report in collaboration with prof. BE Resnick Dr. Moritz Colling (Berlin Graduate School of Applied Sciences them. Boytha), 5 papers in collaboration with prof. Shpakova PS (Murom Institute of Vladimir State University), 1 paper co-authored with Shpakova M.V.i Khozyainova AN (Siberian Federal University);
- In the “Journal of the Science of National Mining University”, which is included in the Scopus database, 2 articles (authors Demin VF, Nemov NA, Shmidt, Fedotova IM Demina TV);
- The Saint-Petersburg State Mining University research fellow went 3 teachers (Imashev AZ, Bakhtybayev NB, Tahani DK), 2 doctoral PhD (Zeytinova SB, Musin RA) and 6 undergraduates (Akbanbetova DE, Rashid JB, Manasbaeva AK Muratuly B. Krasikov AD, Kostelec Yu);
- Together with the staff of C-PBGGU published an article PhD Imasheva AZ in the journal “Modern science and practice”, part of the base citation for RISC and sent one article in the journal “Notes of the Mining Institute,” which is also included in RISC base.
Teachers of the Faculty of Mines Ozhigin SG Imashev AZ, Bakhtybayev NB, Nizametdinov FC, Demin VF and ZZ Toleubekova We have been trained in leading universities in Japan, Scotland, Singapore and China as part of refresher training courses for heads of higher educational institutions of Kazakhstan, organized by Nazarbayev University.
By implementing new educational programs graduate profile “Engineering in Mining” and “Innovative technologies in the mining and metallurgical complex. Geotechnics “established under GPIIR-2 were agreed working curricula with AIM TRIZ at the Technical University of Berlin (Germany), Berlin Graduate School of Applied Sciences them. Boytha (Germany), Michigan Technological University and the Rhine-Westphalia Technical University of Aachen.
According to the plan the arrival of foreign scientists in the 2016-2017 academic year at the Faculty of Mining and arrived to give a lecture course for undergraduates specialty “Engineering in Mining” and “Innovative technologies in the mining and metallurgical complex. Geotechnics “Professor Lee Dzhunfen (Shinzinsky University, China), BE Resnick (Berlin Graduate School of Applied Sciences them. Boytha), E. Levin (Michigan Technological University) and Michael Orloff (PAM of TRIZ at the Technical University of Berlin).