NC Production Operations Company B.V. (NCPOC) is a joint venture of «KMG Kashagan B.V.» and «Shell Kazakhstan development B.V.». NCPOC is responsible for hydrocarbon extraction at Kashagan field. The amount of works performed by the NCPOC includes operation and maintenance of completed production and fishing facilities and supporting services agents consortium in the framework of the SRSPK. NCPOC and partners of the consortium are designed to provide Kazakhstan a role as a global player in the oil industry.
We are pleased to announce the opening of Employment programme of the young technical specialists:
• Discipline engineer (Discipline Engineering)
• Project service specialist (Project Services)
Citizens of Kazakhstan who meet the following requirements can participate in programme:
• Maximum 5 years after graduating from the University
• Higher education (Bachelor’s or Master’s diploma), corresponding to the above technical profile
• Fluency in oral and written English language (minimum requirement -upper-intermediate level)
• Minimum requirement for GPA is 3.0 or more than 80% (preferred a higher GPA)
• Work experience is desirable, but not more than 5 years
• Accommodation or the willingness to live in Atyrau and Mangistau regions
Applicants meeting these requirements may submit their applications through our official website http://www.ncpoc.kz, section «Vacancies», by selecting the section «Business Administration» and one of the vacancies, marked as «Graduate Recruitment».
The selection process will be held in April-June 2013 exclusively among candidates that submitted their applications and a summary of the above-mentioned way.