On April 2, 2019, the teachers of the Russian Language and Speech Culture Department conducted two master classes at the OSSHO named after N.Nurmakova within the framework of refresher courses on the topic “Developing critical thinking using ICT in the context of trilingual education”. The main focus of the master classes was the introduction of conceptual directions for the modernization of the “Ruhani Zagyru” program in the educational process using the techniques of developing critical thinking in students.
A master class on the topic “Modern Kazakh culture in the global world” was developed in the framework of the “Preserving National Identity” direction. A workshop on the topic “People stop thinking when they stop reading” was held in the framework of the “Cult of Knowledge” direction.
- Education of patriotism through the study of the cultural and literary heritage of the Kazakh people;
- Education respectful and careful attitude to the history of their country;
- Expanding the outlook of students and pupils;
- Instilling and strengthening the interest of young people in reading;
- The use of techniques for the development of critical thinking in the process of learning in class, necessary for the implementation of the educational success of students.