We inform you about the start of accepting documents for participation in the competition for studying under the academic mobility program during the autumn semester of 2023-2024 academic year at European universities at the expense of Republican funding.
Mandatory condition when submitting documents for participation in the competition:
- undergraduate students studying under the state educational grant, starting from the 2nd year;
- English language proficiency at B2 level and above, current academic performance of GPA – 3.0 and above and maximum compliance with the specialty.
Documents for participation in the competition are accepted on the website: https://egov.kz/cms/ru
(Education – Higher education – Services – Acceptance of documents for participation in the competition for studying abroad as part of academic mobility) inclusive until July 5, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact the Center for International Cooperation (Main building, room 241).
List of required documents for participation in the competition:
- сopy of the passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- a transcript of the current performance certified by the seal of the university;
- IELTS certificate if available, in the absence of a certificate, a test for knowledge of a foreign language will be carried out;
- medical certificate (for those traveling abroad) in the form approved by the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- a document on the composition of the family, to confirm the large number of children in the student’s family;
- a document confirming the student’s disability (if such a document exists);
- motivation letter;
- a letter of recommendation (signed by the head of the department, dean of the faculty);
- if available: certified copies of diplomas, certificates, diplomas, letters of thanks of the republican or international level according to specialization.