The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, together with Kazakhstan Nuclear Power Plants LLP, announced a competition for the best video on the topic of peaceful atom among students and teachers of Kazakhstani universities.
Terms of the competition:
- the video can be shot in any genre at the discretion of the contestant (informational material, interview, reportage, video clip, music, animation and humorous video, etc.), lasting from 20 seconds to 3 minutes;
- the video should be published in the social networks such as Instagram, Youtube, TikTok and Facebook between November 10 and December 11, 2023.
- the title of the video should contain the hashtag #BeibitAtom;
- the number of videos from 1 participant is unlimited;
- the contestant’s account must be open before summing up the results of the contest;
- the contestant must be subscribed to the accounts of the Kazakhstan Nuclear Power Plants LLP on Instagram @knppkz and Telegram https://t.me/knpp_kz.
The winners of the competition will be determined by the competition commission according to the following criteria: content, originality, creativity, audience interest.
According to the results of the competition, the winners will receive cash (in the amount of 50 000 to 200 000 tenge) and incentive (branded products of KNPP) prizes;
Any works participating in the competition can be subsequently used by KNPP LLP for information and explanatory work with the population.
The results will be announced and the winners will be awarded on December 20, 2023.