Karaganda State Technical University
In the framework of implementing the priority tasks set by the head of the state N.A. Nazarbayev in the “Strategy 2050” was established Business Club of Karaganda State Technical University, its aim is to increase financial literacy among students.
The main directions of the Business Club of Karaganda State Technical University are:
– creation of conditions for development of entrepreneurship among young people;
– improving the educational level of the young generation;
– interaction of the Business Club in the sphere of education, science, and strengthening the role of students in the process of preparation of competitive specialists;
– creation of uniform information space of the students, providing comprehensive care and support to them;
– development activities, programmes, projects aimed at the improvement of students ‘ education and scientific research in the financial sector;
-conducting of financial experience, experiments for the subsequent studying, identifying and solving problems specific segment;
– Holding weekly meetings with interesting personalities of the city of Karaganda, business leaders, young entrepreneurs, public servants engaged in supporting financial institutions;
– Informing about the possibilities and conditions of searching for partners and advances business ideas, projects for students;
– Rendering of practical aid to the members of the club in realization of business projects;
– Conducting business trainings, business games, master classes among students;
– Assistance in organization of practical trainings, internships for students with further employment;
– Organization of competitions (start up) on the placement of innovative, scientific and technical projects of students of KSTU.