From March 27, 2023 to April 26, 2023, at “Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University” NPJSC will conduct an internal analysis of corruption risks:
- in legal acts and internal documents regulating the activities of the university,
- in organizational and managerial activities.
Legal acts and internal documents regulating the activities of the university will be checked for the presence of the following corruptogenic norms:
- legal gap;
- collision of provisions of legal acts and internal documents;
- legal-linguistic uncertainty;
- latitude of discretionary power;
- establishment of rights instead of duties of officials;
- exaggerated demands on a person for the realization of his right;
- presence of excessive administrative barriers;
- improper definition of functions, duties, rights and responsibilities.
Organizational and managerial activity of the object of analysis includes the following issues:
- personnel management;
- settlement of conflicts of interest;
- provision of public services;
- implementation of permissive functions;
- implementation of control functions;
- other issues arising from the organizational and managerial activities of the object of analysis.