- a head of Department of “Engineering entrepreneurship and marketing” at the faculty of “Engineering economics and management” (Karaganda State Technical University), doctor of economic sciences, associate professor,
- a certified business trainer of NLP and a coach-practitioner of ICU,
- a winner of the international scholarship of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Bolashak” (2005)
- a member of Association “Bolashak”,
- a winner of the Republican grant “The Best University teacher” in 2014,
- my experience of teaching – for 20 years, including as a head of the Department for 9 years.
In 1993, I graduated from the Karaganda Polytechnic Institute (now Karaganda state technical University). Specialty: “Economics and management in mechanical engineering”.
In 2001, I defended my dissertation for the degree of candidate of economic sciences in the specialty 08.00.05 – “Economics and management of national economy”.
From 2006 to 2009, I studied at the doctoral program of Moscow State University by M.V. Lomonosov at the Department of economic theory of the faculty of public administration (Moscow, Russia).
In 2010, I defended my dissertation for the degree of doctor of economic sciences in the specialty 08.00.01 – “Economic theory”. Thesis: “Transformation of economic systems: theory and practice”.
I was the project head and project executor of five scientific projects.
In 2018, I worked as an expert of JSC “Science Fund”, Astana (7 projects).
In 2016, I worked as an expert of Committee on control in the field of education and science of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan on economic Sciences.
In 2015, I worked as an expert of the contest of young specialists “Zhas sarapshy – 2015” (Association “Bolashak”, Geneva Business School).
In 2014, I worked as an expert of “Center of technology commercialization” LLP, Astana (30 projects).
Publications: 3 monographs (52,6 p.s.), 7 manuals (61,9 p.s.), 12 electronic educational publications; more than 100 articles and reports (40 p.s.) were published.
Teaching disciplines: “Economic analysis of the enterprise”, “Marketing”, “Marketing analysis”, “Management”, “Personnel management”, “Risk management”, “Fundamentals of innovative activity of the enterprise”, “Economic theory”, “Engineering entrepreneurship”, etc.
Contact details: Karaganda, Bld. Mira, 56, IV building, office 220
Office phone number: 8-7212-56-75-94
Time of reception on personal matters: Friday, 15:00 – 17:00