On June 1-2, 2023, the 13th Mining and Metallurgical Congress of Astana Mining & Metallurgy was held.
The Astana Mining & Metallurgy Congress is one of the largest industry events in the mining and metallurgical industry. AMM opens many platforms for dialogues and includes b2b and g2b meetings with the largest subsoil user companies and representatives of state structures of Kazakhstan, an exhibition, networking and an industry competition GOLDEN HEPHAESTUS.
Employees of the RMPI Department Bakhtybaev N.B. Zamaliev N.M., Musin R.A. visited this congress, familiarized students of the mining faculty with advanced technologies in mining presented at the exhibition. Together with the students, they visited a job fair, where students were able to talk with representatives of mining companies.
This event is of great importance and provides the following opportunities:
- getting up-to-date information about the latest changes in the legislation of Kazakhstan
- assessment of market prospects and opportunities
- attending seminars from leading subsoil user companies on the specifics of the procurement procedure at their own production facilities
- visiting the job fair
- familiarization with the widest range of equipment and services of the mining and metallurgical industry
- obtaining professional information from reputable experts and leading industry specialists