Chair take an active participation in conferences and exhibitions held by the international organizations in the Republic of Kazakhstan, also in the CIS countries.The TCMP Chair has long-term creative connections. Cooperation is expressed in scientific connections and methodical consultations, in provision of the Chair with the scientific and educational-methodical literature.
At the Chair there is work on expansion of the International cooperation with leading educational institutions of near and far abroad, such as the Moscow State Building University, the Penza State University of Architecture and Building, the Ural Polytechnical Institute, the St.-Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Tomsk Polytechnical University, Belgorod is performed.
The basic directions of the Chair work in the field of the international cooperation are:
– Realization of activity on expansion and strengthening of the international contacts and cooperation, also activization of interaction with the international and regional organizations, foreign high schools, funds, and programs;
– Organization of a mutual exchange of teachers and students during working out of contracts and drafts of programs of long-term cooperation with foreign high partners-schools;
– Invitation of national and foreign scientists for lecturing, master – classes, and the organization of research works.
The employees of the chair took an active part in the work of the World congresses on the mechanics of grounds and foundations erection, The cities of different countries passed in centers of science: Istanbul (2001), Singapore and Prague (2003), Osaka (2005), Kolkate and Madrid (2007), and also cities of Russia, the Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. Among the staff of the chair there are 10 professors, 5 members of the International and Kazakhstan geotechnical associations, 4 members of the creative unions of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The chair actively cooperates with Tokyo University (Japan), Moscow State Building University, Belgorod State Technological University (Russia), scientific research institute of building designs (the Ukraine). Within the last three years at the chair there were held scientific seminars with participation of invited professors from the USA, Canada, Japan, Singapore and South Korea.
The basic directions of work of chair in sphere of the international cooperation:
- Realisation of activity on expansion and strengthening of the international contacts and cooperation, and also activization of interaction with the international and regional organisations, foreign high schools, funds and programs;
- The organisation of a mutual exchange of teachers and students by working out of contracts and projects of programs of long-term cooperation with foreign high schools-partners;
- The invitation of domestic and foreign scientists for lecturing, carrying out the master – classes and the organisation of research works.