Every year on April 12, the Republic of Kazakhstan celebrates Science Workers Day.
On the eve of this holiday, a week of science began at the Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University. Science Week started on April 11, 2023 with Science Talk on the topic: «Challenges of the 21st century in mechanical engineering and metallurgy». Teachers and young scientists of the departments «Technological equipment, mechanical engineering and standardization», «Nanotechnologies and metallurgy» and «Foreign languages» of Abylkas Sagtnov KarTU spoke at Science Talk.
Especially as part of the science week, events will be also held within the walls of the Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University:
- Master classes for the Day of Science at the Faculty of Mining;
- Olympiad in Electrical Engineering;
- Roundtable discussion “Innovations as a factor of increasing the competitiveness of the enterprise”;
- Roundtable discussion «Prospects for the development of cooperation in the field of chemical technology of organic substances»;
- The results of the V International competition of scientific papers (projects) on the topic «Mathematics and its applications in science and technology» among students and undergraduates of higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as near and far abroad;
- Republican student scientific online conference “Contribution of youth science to the implementation of the Strategy “Kazakhstan-2050” dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the University.