At the Department of “Industrial Transport named after Professor A.N. Daniyarov” in the jubilee year 2013, on the 60th anniversary of KarSTU, a decision was made to open the Scientific and Technical Center “Industrial Transport” (STC).
Balabaev Oyum Temirgalievich (Candidate of Technical Sciences in the specialty “Mining machines”; associate professor (associate professor) in the specialty “Transport, mining and construction engineering”) has been appointed and is currently the head of the STC.
The main tasks of the Scientific and Technical Center “Industrial Transport” are:
- carrying out research, design and expert work;
- development of new equipment and technologies;
- conducting applied scientific research and engineering services.
The staff of the NTC is a team of highly qualified specialists-doctors of technical sciences, candidates of technical sciences and masters of sciences. Main staff: Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Malybaev S.K.; Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor Dedov A.N.; Doctor of Technical Sciences, senior lecturer Khaybullin R.R.; Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Akashev A.Z.; Candidate of Technical Sciences, Acting associate Professor, Rozhkov A.V.; Candidate of Technical Sciences, Acting associate Professor, Mikhailov V.F.; Askarov B.Sh.; Master Kosbarmakov S.J.; master Kenzhekeeva A.R.; master Isina B.M.; master Abdygalieva S.J.; Master Umbetzhanova A.T.; master Beisembaev D.M.; magistral wing F.E.; master Alzhanova A.K.; doctoral student Kassymzhanova A.D.; master student Atken E.
During the activity of the STC, the following were performed:
- development of new equipment, machinery and technology for various industries (transport, mining, construction, machine-building, energy, metallurgy, as well as for utilities) for which more than 100 patents of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation, as well as copyright certificates have been obtained;
- development of new equipment, machinery and technology design and technological work “Improving the efficiency of the main belt conveyor at the Nurkazgan mine (ACCORDING to Karagandatsvetmet, a branch of Kazakhmys Corporation LLP) by determining its most rational design and operational parameters” (the amount of the contract is 2 million tenge);
- research work “Development of a standard for the installation of electrical equipment in mine workings (Kazakhmys Corporation LLP)” (the amount of the contract is 1 million tenge);
- examination of metal containers for transportation of ferroalloys at the Aktobe ferroalloy Plant of JSC “TNK”Kazchrome” (Aktobe);
- expertise for the extension of the safe operation of railway overpasses of JSC Sokolovsko-Sarbayskoye Mining and Processing Plant (Rudny);
- expertise for the extension of the safe operation of machinery and equipment: in the Balkhashtsvetmet Copper Smelting Plant of KAZAKHMYS CORPORATION LLP; in the Karaganda Central Research Center of LAD KOMIR LLP; in Shubarkol Komir JSC, etc.
From 2018-2020, STC employees participated together with scientists of Abai Myrzakhmetov Kokshetau University in the implementation of the Republican Grant AP05132295-OT-20 “Development of a pilot plant with an optimal mixing system and circulation of biomass for anaerobic fermentation of various organic waste and the production of biogas, organic mineral fertilizers” (grant amount 23.9 million tenge; implementation period 2018-2020).
In 2022, STC employees won the Republican Grant AP14869550 “Development and research of the design of a stationary elevator for loading grain cargo into containers transported by railway platforms” (the grant amount is 30 million tenge; the implementation period is 2022-2024).
Main areas of activity
Scientific and Technical Center “Industrial Transport”
|№||Type of activity||Cost,
|1||EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES (according to standard and individually designed programs):|
|1.1||– professional development of employees of various organizations and industrial enterprises;||Contractual|
|1.2||– advanced training and internship of university teaching staff;||Contractual|
|1.3||– internship of doctoral students and master’s students.||Contractual|
|2.1||– development of methods, techniques, programs and standards, with obtaining copyright certificates;||50 000-500 000|
|2.2||– development of computer programs (electronic textbooks and manuals).||50 000-100 000|
|3.1||– performing scientific research and design work;||Contractual|
|3.2||– development of new equipment and technologies;||Contractual|
|3.3||– development of mathematical models for the systems and processes under study, including in the software environments Mathcad, Scilab, etc.;||Contractual|
|3.4||– development of test benches and pilot plants for experimental research;||Contractual|
|3.5||– development of experimental programs for pilot industrial tests and experimental studies;||Contractual|
|3.6||– processing and analysis of experimental research results;||Contractual|
|3.7||– development of simulation 3D models of equipment and technological process of their work in software environments ANSYS, SOLIDWORKS, SCAD, ЛИРA, etc.;||Contractual|
|3.8||– performing simulation tests in software environments ANSYS, SOLIDWORKS, SCAD, ЛИРA, etc.;||Contractual|
|3.9||– development of drawings for sketch, technical and working projects in the application programs AutoCAD, COMPASS, Corel, etc.||Contractual|
|3.10||– registration of technical specifications for the development of new equipment and technologies.||Contractual|
|4.1||– registration and registration of patents of the Republic of Kazakhstan;||From 200 000|
|4.2||– design and registration of copyright certificates (works of science, etc.);||From 40 000|
|4.2||– design and registration of copyright certificates (trademarks, logos, etc.);||From 80 000|
|4.3||– design and registration of copyright certificates – Computer programs (calculation programs, electronic textbooks, mobile applications, etc.);||From 40 000|
|5.1||– consulting on the construction of industrial enterprises, as well as the launch of new technological lines, transport, technological and logistics schemes;||Contractual|
|5.2||– independent assessment of production risks (hazard identification, risk assessment and risk management);||Contractual|
|5.3||– conducting an examination of industrial safety of technical devices (machines, equipment, mechanisms, etc.), technologies, materials used at industrial production facilities, including those that have served the standard service life, to determine the possible period of further operation;||Contractual|
|5.4||– conducting an examination of the industrial safety of buildings and structures (bridges, overpasses, etc.) at industrial production facilities, including those that have served the standard service life, to determine the possible period of further operation;||Contractual|
|5.5||– examination and certification of technical devices and equipment (production of duplicate passports, addition of passports).||20 000-100 000|
Contacts of STC “Industrial Transport”
Head of the NTC: Balabaev Oyum Temirgalievich.
Phone (mobile): 8 701 257-54-05.
Phone numbers (stat.): 8 (7212) 56-59-32, int. number: 2051; 8 (7212) 56-24-32.