АР08052608 «Studying the mineralogical and geochemical features of the tonsteins (argillaceous interlayers in coal seams) of the Shubarkol deposit» p.m. Ozhigin D.S.
To correlate coal seams within the boundaries of coal deposits and basins, to characterize the role of volcanism during the formation of coal-bearing deposits, to elucidate the composition and periodicity of volcanic eruption products, specific thin clay interlayers called tonsteins are widely used all over the world. The volcanic nature of the tonsteins has been proven and is no longer under discussion (Spears, 2012). Researchers have found that pyroclastics, which form tonsteins, serve as a source of accumulation in coals of industrial concentrations of valuable metals and anomalous concentrations of impurity elements (Arbuzov, 2007).
The relevance of this work lies in the novelty of using tonsteins for correlation of coal seams, as well as the need to study tonsteins as hypothetical «traps» of rare earth elements for further rational use.
The main purpose of this work is to identify the features of the mineral and chemical composition of the Shubarkol deposit, to develop a reliable model of their formation, as well as to study the possibilities for practical use.
Expected and achieved results
There was developed a model of impurity elements and REE entering coals and clay interlayers of the Shubarkol deposit based on complex geochemical and mineralogical data, as well as reconstruction of the paleotectonic formation of the deposit, which made it possible to establish the nature of the impurity elements accumulation in coals and enclosing rocks of the Shubarkol deposit.
The geodynamic analysis makes it possible to use significant volumes of previously unused regional information in coal geological studies, its application significantly increases the accuracy of solving reconstructive genetic and applied problems of coal geology. The purposeful analysis of materials according to the peculiarities of accumulation of high concentrations of impurity elements in coals in connection with deep fault zones at the Shubarkol deposit serves as an objective justification of the possibility of their integrated use, which ensures the development of the coal and rare metal industries of the country.
The studies carried out are new, for the first time the geochemistry and mineralogy of coals and clay interlayers of the deposit, the ways of their migration and transportation have been studied in detail. The established contents of impurity elements and REE, as well as their mineral forms, will allow further developing the predictive search criteria and features. The presented latest data indicate that coal deposits should be considered as promising objects containing high concentrations of REE, and indicating their introduction from the basement rocks for the development of guidelines for the search for rare metal mineralization.
In the period from October 13 to October 19, 2022 Amangeldykyzy A., Blyalova G.G. visited the Department of Geology of the Engineering School of Natural Resources, MRSEC «Uranium Geology» named after L.P. Rikhvanov at National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University. The results of studies conducted at RI TPU were discussed, as well as the possibilities of further cooperation and joint research.
- Ozhigin Dmitri Sergeyevich (01/08/1989) – project manager, PhD.
Scopus Author ID: 55827717400,
- Amangeldykyzy Altynai (25/10/1991) – principal investigator, executor, PhD.
Scopus Author ID: 57208573495,
- Kopobayeva Aiman Nygmetovna (25/05/1987) – PhD.
Scopus Author ID: 57208583785,
- Askarova Nazim Srazhadinkyzy (06/07/1990) – M.Sc., PhD graduate.
Scopus Author ID: 57208580562,
- Blyalova Gulim Galymzhanovna (13/04/1991) – doctoral student.
Scopus Author ID: 57431098000
List of publication for 2022
- Коpobayeva А.N., Blyalova G.G., Bakyt А., Portnov V.S., Amangeldikyzy А. The nature of rare earth elements accumulation in clay layers and coals of the Shubarkol deposit // News of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Series Geology and Technical Sciences. 2022. No. 2(452). P. 117-130. https://doi.org/10.32014/2022.2518-170x.164
- Blyalova G.G., Kopobayeva A.N., Amangeldykyzy A., Askarova N.S., Ozhigin D.S. Ways of rare earth elements migration and transportation to the coals of the Shubarkol Deposit // Complex Use of Mineral Resources Complex Use of Mineral Resources. 2023. 324(1):24-33 https://doi.org/10.31643/2023/6445.04
Information for potential consumers
The obtained results on REE mineral forms and their sources can be effectively used in planning and carrying out further exploration work in the territory of the Sarysu-Teniz block and adjacent areas. New data of the mineral composition of coals and clay interlayers of the deposit can be useful for selecting effective methods of extracting rare elements and improving coal enrichment methods.
AP08052014 «Developing effective methods of synthesizing azole compounds based on natural substances with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects», p.m. Rakhimberlinova Zh.B.
Until now, there is little information of the chemical methods of synthesis for introducing azole heterocycles into the structure of natural compounds, in particular alkaloids, which determined the relevance and prospects of their studying to search for new bioactive compounds.
Development of effective methods of synthesizing azole compounds based on natural substances with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, serving as new medicinal properties, as well as the complete establishment of their structure and bioscreening of the synthesized compounds using the PASS program.
Expected and achieved results
Using the PASS program to predict the spectrum of pharmacological activity, the prediction of biological activity by the structure of the synthesized compounds was carried out using logical-combinatorial methods using a database on the substances of drugs and biologically active compounds.
The optimal technological parameters for obtaining the most bioactive modified pyrazoline, oxazoline and thiazoline derivatives of the alkaloids cytisine, anabasine, salsoline and biogenic amines were tested.
There was carried out sulfochlorination of 3,5-dimethylisoxazole. The presence of two methyl groups in the 3,5-dimethylisoxazole molecule increases the electron density of the ring, which increases the likelihood of sulfochlorination at position 4.
Based on 3,5-dimethyl-1,2-oxazol-4-sulfochloride, 4-[(3,5-dimethyl-1,2-oxazol-4-yl)sulfonyl]cytisine was obtained by interaction with alkaloid cytisine known in medicine. The combination in one molecule of two initially biologically active compounds with a high degree of probability leads to the emergence of new or enhancement of existing types of activity.
It was found that in 4-[(3,5-dimethyl-1,2-oxazol-4-yl)sulfonyl]cytisine, due to electron-withdrawing properties, the sulfamide group in the 4-position of the isoxazole ring increases the acidity of the methyl groups in the 3- and 5-positions. To establish the predominant electron-withdrawing effect of the sulfo-group on the methyl group in the 3- or 5-position, a condensation reaction was carried out with p-chlorobenzaldehyde. As a result, it was found that the methyl group in the 5-position of the isoxazole ring is more active.
- Rakhimberlinova Zhanara Baltabayevna – project manager, PhD, Acting Associate Professor of the C&CT Department
ORCID ID 0000-0002-3326-0998
Scopus Author ID 5705873970
- Ibrayev Marat Kirimbaevich – principal investigator, Doctor of Chemistry, Professor of the C&CT Department
ORCID ID 0000-0003-0798-5562
Scopus Author ID 6508179234
Researcher ID V-9320-2018
- Takibayeva Altynaray Temirbekovna – PhD, head of the C&CT Department
Scopus Author ID 12808279300
- Kezdikbayeva Assel Taupykovna – PhD, Associate Professor of the «Inorganic and technical chemistry» Department, NJSC Karaganda University n.a. E.A.Buketov
Scopus Author ID 57191594384
- Zhanymkhanova Pernesh Zhaidarbekovna – Doctor of Engineering, head of the Laboratory of Chemistry of Alkaloids of the International Research and Production Holding «Phytochemistry»JSC.
Scopus Author ID 56580296600
- Kelmalene Assel Askarovna – PhD, head of the testing laboratory of Methane Energy
Scopus Author ID 57173109500
- Aliyeva Madina Ramankulovna – MTS, senior lecturer of the «Inorganic and Technical Chemistry» Department, NJSC Karaganda University n.a. E.A. Buketov
There were submitted 2 articles to the Web of Science and Scopus databases:
- Ibrayev, M.K.; Nurkenov, О.A.; Rakhimberlinova, Z.B.; Takibayeva, A.T.; Palamarchuk, I.V.; Turdybekov, D.M.; Kelmyalene, A.A.; Kulakov, I.V. Synthesis, Structure and Molecular Docking of New 4,5-Dihydrothiazole Derivatives Based on 3,5-Dimethylpyrazole and Cytisine and Salsoline Alkaloids. // Molecules 2022
- Ibrayev, M.K.; Nurkenov, О.A.; Rakhimberlinova, Z.B.; Takibayeva, A.T.; Turdybekov, D.M.; Seilkhanov, T.M.; Issabayeva, M.B.; Kelmyalene, A.A. Synthesis, Properties and Spatial Structure of 4-[(3,5-dimethyl-1,2-oxazol-4-yl)sulfonyl]cytisine. // Plants.
There were filed applications for patents
- Ibrayev M.K., Nurkenov O.A., Takibayeva A.T., Rakhimberlinova Zh.B., Seidakhmetova R.B., Issabayeva M.B., Amanzholova A.S. 2-((4)-3,5-dimethyl-4-phenyloxazolidin-2-yl)benzoic acid with antimicrobial (antibacterial) activity. reg. No. 2021/0666.2. Date of submission 01.07.2021.
- Ibrayev M.K., Nurkenov O.A., Takibayeva A.T., Shulgau Z.T. 3-(2,4-dihydroxyphenyl)-5-(4-methoxyphenyl)-N-phenyl-4,5-dihydro-1H-pyrazole-1-carbothioamide with antiradical activity. reg. No. 2022/0344.2 Date of filing 25.04.2022.
Information for potential consumers
Application area: pharmacology, medicine.
The results of the research can be useful for specialists working in the field of fine organic synthesis chemistry, molecular design of biologically active compounds, technology for the production of organic substances, and pharmacology.
АР08052553 “Designing and developing prototypes of automated production systems of controlling, remote monitoring and microclimate diagnostics in polymeric agricultural sleeves for grain storage”, p.m. Nikonova T.Yu.
Scientists from all over the world are engaged in research in the field of grain storage and selecting optimal modes. The problem of grain storage is relevant for agriculture to this day. The project significance on a national scale lies in studying and developing new domestic automated decision-making systems based on the integration of updated technologies, equipment for storing grain in the field (polymeric agricultural sleeves) and software and hardware for remote monitoring.
Designing and developing prototypes of automated production systems of controlling, remote monitoring and microclimate diagnostics in polymeric agricultural sleeves for grain storage.
Expected and achieved results
In 2022, the research team obtained the following results:
Hardware components of the system for remote monitoring and diagnostics of the microclimate in polymeric agricultural sleeves have been developed.
A set of draft documentation for the hardware of the system has been developed, including the telemetry subsystem and equipment located in the grain storage area.
A working model of a system for remote monitoring and diagnostics of the microclimate in polymeric agricultural sleeves has been made, including system components placed at the place of grain storage (sensors for oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and relative humidity); telemetry subsystem based on self-organizing networks; system components located in the control room. Acts of readiness of all components of the system have been received.
A program of laboratory tests of the operating model of the system for remote monitoring and diagnostics of the microclimate in polymeric agricultural sleeves has been developed.
Laboratory tests of the operating model of the system for remote monitoring and diagnostics of the microclimate in polymeric agricultural sleeves have been carried out. A test report has been received with fixing the results.
A set of design documentation for a prototype system for remote monitoring and diagnostics of the microclimate in polymeric agricultural sleeves has been developed.
A working prototype of a system for remote monitoring and diagnostics of the microclimate in polymeric agricultural sleeves has been made.
Industrial tests of a working prototype of a system for remote monitoring and diagnostics of the microclimate in polymeric agricultural sleeves were carried out in the conditions of a peasant economy of the KarAGES LLP n.a. A.F. Khristenko. An act of industrial testing has been received.
The methodology of scientific research applied by the authors of the project, as well as the availability of a good material and technical base, allows us to speak about the reliability of the results obtained by the authors of the project.
When implementing the project, the methods of probability theory, mathematical statistics, processing of experimental results, simulation and circuit modeling, the use of application software packages for industrial controllers were widely used.
In the course of implementing the project, bench tests were carried out in the modes corresponding to the operating conditions. All the studies were carried out according to a single methodology, which makes it possible to judge reliability of the results obtained.
Based on the obtained data, the design and engineering documentation, mock-ups of the diagnostic system were made, they were assembled and installed.
This system meets the following requirements:
1) sensors for temperature, humidity and CO2 concentration have an industrial design that allows operation in very dusty conditions and a wide temperature range;
2) the means of collecting and transmitting data to the control room provide guaranteed delivery of messages.
For these purposes, the option of using cellular communication channels available for the area is provided.
For testing, a bench was developed, the functional connection diagram of which is shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2 – The system functional diagram
A commercialization strategy has been developed based on the conclusion of licensing agreements with industrial enterprises for the production of a hardware and software complex of automated systems. A program of concessional lending is being developed for the purchase of agricultural sleeves equipped with automated systems for remote monitoring and diagnostics of the microclimate during grain storage (together with JSC Entrepreneurship Development Fund DAMU).
1. Nikonova Tatyana Yurievna – project manager, PhD, Acting Associate Professor of the TEMES Department.
Scopus Author ID 57202087837
2. Iskakov Ualikhan Kabibullaevich – principal investigator, PhD, lecturer of the APP Department
Scopus Author ID 57221097466
3. Zharkevich Olga Mikhailovna – PhD, Acting Professor of the TEMES Department
Scopus Author ID 55339344600
4. Dandybayev Yessim Serikovich – PhD, sn. lecturer at the TEMES Department
5. Baymuldin Murat Muratovich – Engineer of the ICS Department
ORCID ID 0000-0002-6760-6264
6. Kotov Yevgeny Sergeevich – doctoral student, gr. EED-17, sn. lecturer of the APP Department
Scopus Author ID 55842590300
7. Sayfulin Ruslan Faritovich – doctoral student, gr. EED-18, teacher of the APP Department
Scopus Author ID 57221107446
List of publications for 2022
- Nikonova, T.; Gierz, Ł.; Zharkevich, O.; Dandybaev, E.; Baimuldin, M.; Daich, L.; Sichkarenko, A.; Kotov, E. Control of Physical Processes in an Extrusion Line Polymer Sleeves Production. Appl. Sci. 2022, 12, 10309. https://doi.org/10.3390/app122010309
- Kalinin A.A., Begzhanov M.E., Nikonova T.Yu. Film thickness control /University Proceedings. 2022. No. 3 (88). P.334 – 341 DOI 10.52209/1609-1825_2022_3_334
Information for potential consumers
Application area: Industrial enterprises engaged in the production of polymer films, building coatings; agriculture and farming.
AP08052214 «Developing the internationalization potential of the technical university by means of digital learning technologies», p.m. Jantassova D.D.
In recent years, the topic of international activity of Kazakh universities remains one of the most important topics for the professional society, and the mandatory participation of universities in international rankings has added new accents to the discussion. Internationalization serves the purpose of increasing the world rating of the educational institution. The world rankings are linked to specific criteria related to the university’s achievements and merits, but an excellent university will not achieve a high ranking if few people know about its existence. In addition, the presence of foreign students is a measurement point in the majority of the world ranking systems.
With full recognition of the necessity and advantages of international development in universities, there are limitations in the field of internationalization due to emigration of young people and lack of funding. Academic mobility is mainly realized only in bachelor programs, while students who come from abroad also study in bachelor programs. The main partners of the universities are the universities of the neighboring countries, namely the universities of Russia and the countries of Eastern Europe. Knowledge of languages and intercultural communication have become the most common barriers in international cooperation, as a result of which there is a low level of programs in English and decreasing the possibility of recruiting foreign students to Kazakh universities.
It is obvious that globalization of industrial production and internationalization of business lead to the demand for specialists with relevant knowledge and skills that help to adapt quickly and with the lowest costs to any new conditions and national features. Since in recent years, the presence of international experience among graduates has become an increasingly important factor in their successful positioning on the labor market, the ability of the university to provide ample opportunities for internships or even part of the study abroad is considered by applicants as a significant advantage of the university. In turn, this increases the motivation of universities to develop competitiveness due to the presence of foreign ties. In other words, the criterion of internationalization becomes very important in the integration of teaching methods and technologies of educational programs in technical specialties as a whole.
Designing and implementing a model for developing the potential of the technical university internationalization by means of digital learning technologies for the implementation of sustainable and feasible strategies for the internationalization of the educational process of training specialists in a technical profile, taking into account the national and international context. Assessment of the needs of the internationalization potential, development and implementation of measures to increase the internationalization potential of educational programs in technical specialties based on the development of specialized competencies that allow strengthening the qualifications and abilities of students and teachers at the international level.
Expected and achieved results:
– there was conducted benchmarking with selecting a group and type of benchmarking with a combination of various experts in the field of internationalization of higher professional education;
– domestic and foreign theories and practices of internationalization of the educational process of the university were studied, groups of common interests and advanced methods were determined;
– there were assessed potential needs through the SWOT analysis, analysis of theory and practice of internationalization of KTU; revealed methods of high efficiency internationalization of the university’s educational process;
– there were assessed the curriculum and training results for compliance with international educational standards, international components of the curriculum were determined, assessment of academic requirements for students and expected results was carried out, including the components in the working curriculum of the educational program «Mechanical Engineering» in the area «Global Engineering»;
– there was defined the direction of classifying professional competences, the direction of improving the teaching staff qualification in accordance with international competences and development of program of improvement of the staff qualifications;
– there were determined the structure and the main components of the development model of the potential of internationalization of the educational process at a technical university;
– there was developed an information system and an electronic learning space for internationalization of the educational process was modeled on the edu.kstu.kz portal (based on Moodle) with presentation of mass open online courses on teaching a professional and technical foreign language;
– the mechanism of interaction of all the subjects of the educational process of internationalization due to the integrated information system of education was developed; formulated the interaction of these subjects within the framework of the model of 17 developed directions of effective implementation of internationalization methods;
– a heat map of the intensity of implementing the principles of the model within the framework of the model of the development of the internationalization potential of a technical university, a correlation matrix, which correlates the category model, proposed approaches and revealed recommendations, was developed;
– there was monitored the work of the information system according to the main aspects of the process of internationalization of the education system at a technical university;
– there was carried out the analysis of research results according to the methodology of the implementing the model of the development potential of internationalization of education.
Catalog of the KTU educational programs
Mechanical Engineering educational program
Information system of the technical university internationalization
- Jantassova Damira Dulatovna – project manager, Associate Professor, head of the FL Department
ORCID id 0000-0003-2595-3249;
Researcher ID P-7271-2017;
Scopus Author ID: 57189027014.
- Kozhanbergenova Aigerim Soltanbekovna – principal investigator, MP, doctoral student of Gumilyov ENU, EP «International Relations»
ORCID id 0000-0002-9807-482X.
- Shebalina Olga Andreevna-researcher, m.p.o., doctoral student of ENU named after Gumilyova, OP «Sociology»;
ORCID id 0000-0001-7641-2528;
Scopus Author ID: 57207845776.
- Kozhanov Murat Galiaskarovich – researcher, M.Sc., head of the Informatization of the University Department
ORCID id 0000-0002-5310-9953;
Researcher ID L-5040-2017;
Scopus Author ID: 57299476600.
- Damiyev Daniel Temirgalievych – M.Sc.
ORCID id 0000-0002-4245-6810
- Tentekbayeva Zhuldyp Mukhametkalievna – MP, sn. Teacher of the FL Department
ORCID id 0000-0002-9286-0352
Scopus author ID: 56027539800
List of publications for 2022
- Jantassova D.D., Kozhanbergenova A.S., Shebalina O.A. Scientific approaches for the development of a development model of the internationalization of the technical university// Voprosy pedagogiki. 2022. No. 6 (JUNE) Ch.II. https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48778770.
- Jantassova D.D., Shebalina O.A., Kozhanbergenova A.S. Higher qualification of the technical university staff according to the analysis of international competences//Naukosphere. 2022. No. 9 (1). ns2022-9(1).pdf – Yandex. Documents (yandex.ru)
- CIP for «Model of development of potential internationalization of technical university» No. 24024 dated March 1, 2022/ Jantassova Damira Dulatovna, Shebalina Olga Andreyevna, Kozhanbergenova Aigerim Soltanbekovna.
Information for potential consumers
The model of the development of the technical university internationalization potential, the developed information system of the educational process internationalization is used for implementing sustainable measures for technical specialties internationalization.