A15473335 “Development and research of ultrasonic methods for cleaning exhaust gases from of internal combustion engines of transport equipment”: project manager -Sarsembekov B.K.
The hypothesis of the study is the possibility of cleaning exhaust gases due to the action of an ultrasonic emitter located in the muffler of the vehicle and increase of hydrodynamic coagulation of exhaust gases of the internal combustion engine vehicles.
The relevance of the study is determined by the absence of such constructions and methods of their research.
The purpose of the study is to obtain results that allow for the calculation, design of an ultrasonic automobile muffler and the development of its prototype.
Expected and achieved results
The results obtained:
– the design of an ultrasonic automobile muffler is calculated, the main parameters are determined and manufactures with mounting points of sensors, emitters on the muffler for cleaning the exhaust gas of motor transport. Mathematical and physical modeling of the operation of an experimental ultrasonic automobile muffler has been automobileried out.
– based on the results of bench, laboratory and physico-technical experiments, empirical patterns of the influence of ultrasound on the exhaust gas of transport equipment have been determined.
An experimental study was conducted (fig.1-4). Toxicity reduction diagrams, graphs of the dependence of the settled soot mass on the settling distance are constructed, the main patterns of horizontal movement of soot particles are determined, the comparative tables of the settled soot mass are prepared.
The results obtained will make it possible to create a scientific and technical direction for the creation of a constructive and production base for the manufacture and implementation of such equipment. In addition, with the development of this direction, the scientific, technical and human resources potential of our organization will expand. The developed projects will be transferred to machine-building plants and fleets (“Mashzavod No.1” Karaganda, “Bus fleet No.3” LLP, Karaganda) for the manufacture and sale of ultrasonic automobile mufflers.
- Sarsembekov Bauyrzhan Koblanovich – project manager, M.Sc., researcher at KazMIRR, lecturer at the College of Innovative Technologies.
Hirsch Index – 1.
Author ID в Scopus: 57247269800
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-4815-1823
- Kadyrov Adil Suratovich – scientific consultant, Doc.Eng., Professor of the TE&LSD Department.
Hirsch Index – 5.
Researcher ID: W-4738-2018
Author ID в Scopus: 57194507769
Information for potential users
A full-size ultrasonic automobile muffler has been manufactured to clean the exhaust gas of vehicles.
Scope of application
Transport engineering. Road transport.
IRN AR15473207 “Development of technology for manufacturing defect-free homogeneous castings by casting on gasified models”: project manager – Kovaleva T.V.
Relevance: In our country, a number of casting methods are used: casting in sand-clay molds, casting by melting models, die casting. One of the most common and promising methods is gasified casting (GC). It is necessary to strive to reduce the specific consumption of castings for industrial production. The use of casting on gasified models leads to an increase in the geometric and dimensional accuracy of castings, metal consumption decreases, metal costs and prime cost decrease. Machining costs in the manufacture of castings using GC are reduced by about 25% or more due to the exclusion of complex processing of internal surfaces; in many cases, machining of castings can be completely eliminated or minimized, so stripping of castings is simplified and performed faster. The implementation of the project will further commercialize the results obtained in production, for example, at the enterprises of Kazakhmys Corporation LLP, the Parkhomenko KMZ LLP and others.
The aim of the project is to obtain dense and homogeneous castings with low cost in composition and structure with prospects for further commercialization.
– a new composition of the expanded polystyrene gasified model with a low cost;
– technology for manufacturing defect-free castings with a dense, homogeneous structure using new technological modes of casting according to gasified models;
– obtaining an experimental batch of castings, a technological process map developed and agreed with representatives of the production, an act of testing the technology in industrial conditions;
– publication of two articles in foreign journals from the first three quartiles of the impact factor in the Web of Science database or having a CiteScore percentile in the Scopus database of at least 50%, two articles in journals from the CQAFSHE database, 1 monograph on the project topic.
For 2023. The complex composition of the expanded polystyrene model with the use of pellets of foundry and construction polystyrene has been selected. The optimal gas permeability and density of the model will be determined to ensure a dense homogeneous structure of the forming casting.
There were selected the composition and the modes of application to the styrofoam model of non-stick paint to eliminate the burn with the necessary gas permeability, an article was published in the journal from the base of the CQAFSHE.
- Kovaleva Tatiana Viktorovna – project manager, Master, senior researcher at KazMIRR, lecturer at the NMD Department.
Hirsch Index – 3
Researcher ID A-2567-2017
Scopus ID 57211297553
- Issagulov Aristotel Zeinullinovich – scientific consultant, Doc.Eng., Professor, Executive Director of Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University.
Hirsch Index – 8
Researcher ID C-7415-2016
Scopus ID 57211295299
List of publications for 2023:
- Kovaleva T.V., Issagulov A.Z. // Investigation of the possibility of using models of complex composition in casting technology for gasified models // University Proceedings, No.2, 2023, pp. 85-88 (DOI 10.52209/1609-1825_2023_2_85).
- Tatyana Kovalyova, Yevgeniy Skvortsov, Svetlana Kvon, Michot Gerard, Aristotle Issagulov, Vitaliy Kulikov and Anna Skvortsova // Titanium Automobilebide and Vibration Effect on the Structure and Mechanical Properties of Medium-Automobilebon Alloy Steel //Coatings 2023, 13, 1135. (https://doi.org/10.3390/coatings13071135).
Information for potential users:
The results obtained can be implemented in the procurement workshops of machine-building production, the theoretical and practical results of this work can be used in foundry production, as well as for educational purposes.