Administration for the development of the Bologna process 06.11.2014 was carried out in the village Dolinka with the purpose of the excursion in the “Museum of memory of victims of political repression”. Took part in the retreat:
– 2nd year undergraduate students of National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University in the direction of 200100 “Instrument building” Naamatov Arstan and Dudin Egor, who came to study at KSTU by DOUBLE-degree program of EDUCATION, according to the contract signed between the Universities “Agreement on the implementation of the joint Double Degree master program”;
– 3rd year students of specialty 5B050700 “Management”, arrived in KSTU on training in the fall term 2014-2015 academic year by the program of EXTERNAL academic mobility from University of Hradec Kralove (Czech Republic) Cerca Raskova, Veronica Mazancova and Martina Bilkova;
– 1st year students arriving to study at KSTU from Jordan Mohammad Sulaiman Majed al-Ktaitat, Ayham Mahdi Karagedikli and Tamer Abbad Mahmud Muhammad;
– 3rd year student of the faculty of architecture and construction, specialty “Transport construction” Zhantybaeva Aigerim;
– 1st year students of military-technical faculty specialty “Basic military training” Bisultanov Ibrahim, Gataev Damir, Parfenov Georgii, Russkih Andrey, Seitov Amin, Serikov Darkhan, Ten Andrey, Tulegenova Camilla and Chanov Michael;
– 1st year students of the engineering faculty, “Standardization and certification” Tatyana Gordeeva, Bazileva Alexandera, Cabienco Elena.
Head of the DDBP Zhautikova S.A.
Methodist of IRD Kasenova S.K.