The main tasks of the DRA accounting department are:
- ensures the organization and control over the rational and economic use of all types of resources and the preservation of the university’s property
- provide a rational document management system, using progressive forms and methods of accounting;
- ensure full accounting of incoming cash, inventory and fixed assets, as well as timely reflection in accounting of transactions related to their movement;
- ensure the execution and execution of documents on financial and economic activities, in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- to analyze the financial and economic activities of all structural divisions of the university according to accounting and statistical reports and directly by checking on the ground.
1. Bryansk Institute of Technology, “Engineer Technologist”
2. Karaganda State Technical University, “Economics”
|In 2021 she graduated from Karaganda Technical University with a degree in Accounting and Audit.
From 2021 to the present, he has been studying for a master’s degree in Industrial Economics.
Since 2022 , he has been working as an economist days AND .
Currently, he is the deputy chairman of the Youth Association “Zhas Orda”.
He is a scholarship holder: