The Abylkas Saginov Karaganda Technical University has opened the reception of students’ documents for studying under the academic mobility program for the fall of the 2023-2024 academic year at Malaysian Technical University (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) and Beijing University of Technology (Beijin, China).
Partial reimbursement of expenses is carried out at the expense of extra-budgetary funds of the NPJSC “Karaganda Technical University named after Abylkas Saginov”.
Requirements for candidates:
- Students of 2, 3 courses
- The current academic performance of GPA is 3.0 and higher
- English language skills
- Maximum compliance of the specialty
To submit documents, as well as for more detailed information, please contact office 241 (main building) until 28.04.2023.
Necessary list of documents:
- letters of recommendation (head of the department, associate professor of the department);
- motivation letter
- transcript of the current performance certified by the seal;
- copy of the passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- written consent of the parents in case of minority of the student;
- photo 3 * 4 – 3pcs;
- copy of school certificate;
- files – 2
A list of specialties is available below:
Malaysian Technical University
Beijing University of Technology