We are informing you about the beginning of accepting documents for participation in the competition for studies on the academic mobility program during the fall semester of the 2020-2021 academic year in European and Chinese universities by financing the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Mandatory English language skills at B1 / B2 and above, current academic performance of GPI is 3.0 and higher and maximum compliance of the specialty.
Documents for participation in the competition are accepted on the website: https://egov.kz/cms/ru
(Education – Higher Education-Services-Acceptance of documents for participation in the competition for studying abroad within the framework of academic mobility) until August 16, 2021 inclusive!!!
List of required documents for participation in the competition:
- Copy of the passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- a transcript of current performance certified by the seal of the university
- IELTS certificate, if available, in the absence of a certificate will be tested for knowledge of a foreign language.
- the written consent of the parents, guardians, legal representatives of the applicant for traveling abroad, if he does not reach the age of 18 at the time of leaving Kazakhstan.
- a document on the composition of the family, to confirm the large families of the student
- a document confirming the student’s absence of parents (for the category of students belonging to orphans or students left without parental care)
- a document confirming the student’s disability.
- Medical certificate (for traveling abroad) in the form approved by the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;