On April 16, 2021, Karaganda Technical University is holding the International Scientific and Practical Online Conference “Alimkhan Yermekov and the Formation of Kazakhstan Statehood”, dedicated to the 30th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the 130th anniversary of Yermekov A.A.
The work of the sections is planned at the Conference:
- Section 1. 30th Anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan: Stages of Social and Economic Modernization
- Section 2. Social and political activities of Yermekov A.A.
- Section 3. The scientific heritage of Yermekov A.A. and modern innovative processes
The working languages of the Conference: Kazakh, Russian and English languages.
Those wishing to participate in the conference, please until March 12, 2021 to submit to the Organizing Committee:
- application for participation according to the attached form;
- report’s thesis, prepared according to the requirements below.
Materials for participation in the conference should be sent to e-mail email@example.com.
100012, Karaganda, N. Nazarbayev ave., 60, KTU (4th building, 2nd floor, office 206).
Executive secretary of the organizing committee of the conference – Agibaeva Saule Zholamanovna, head of the SRI of Patriotic Education.
Phone for information:
8-7212- 56-51-89 (internal 2035)