The Center of Marketing and Contractual Relationship was created on the initiative of rector to ensure qualitative formation of the body of students and graduate students, to increase the efficiency of career guidance counseling. By order of the university No. 752, dated November 7, 2014, the Center of Marketing and Contractual Relationship was transformed into the Career Guidance Center (CGC).
- cooperation with divisions of the university for carrying out the career guidance counseling with university entrants when forming a student body;
- participation in exhibitions to inform potential university entrants;
- conducting and realization of the preparatory courses, related to subjects of Unified National Testing for the university entrants;
- preparation, publication of the information and reference materials, and advertising materials for the university entrants;
- execution of the career guidance counseling among graduates of secondary schools (lyceums, gymnasia), educational institutions of secondary vocational education, employees of the Corporate University;
- organization of trips of the academic teaching staff for execution of the career guidance counseling among the graduates of secondary schools, lyceums and colleges.
The center closely cooperates with departments and divisions of education of all regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan, pupils, graduates of schools and colleges, as well as with enterprises of the Corporate University (JSC “Shubarkol Komir”, Coal Division of JSC “ArcelorMittal Temirtau”, LLP “ERSAI”, JSC “Zhairemsky GOK”, LLP “Nova Zinc”, LLP “Azimut Geology”, LLP “Lad Komir”, JSC “Karaganda Mechanical Engineering Plant named after Parkhomenko”, LLP “Kazakhmys Corporation”, LLP Dairy Factory “Natizhe”, LLP “KAZPROM AVTOMATIKA”, Regional Telecommunication Department of JSC “Kazakhtelecom”, LLP “Karagandy-Zharyk”, etc.).
- participation in creation and realization of the program of working with gifted young people;
- enrollment of attendees for the preparatory courses, organization of lessons;
- organization of free consultations, related to the subjects of Unified National Testing and creative presentation exams on the basis of secondary general education programs for schoolchildren of graduating classes and graduates of colleges, organization of the educational process of pre-university training, which contributes to increase of knowledge, readiness for the Unified National Testing;
- development of the information and reference materials, and educational materials for preparation to entering the university;
- formation of the database of pre-university educational institutions of Karaganda, Karaganda region and the Republic of Kazakhstan, cities, where there was or will be the career guidance counseling among 11th class pupils and graduates of colleges, as well as the enterprises of the Corporate University.