Karaganda, 56, Nursultan Nazarbayev Avenue, Main Building, cabinet 300k
Telephone service: 8(7212) 56-75-98
Hours on personal matters: saturday 14:30 – 16:00
Kalinin Alexey Anatolyevich was born in 1976 in Karaganda.
– 1993-1998 at Karaganda State Technical University (KarSTU), specialty “Electric drive and automation of technological complexes”, electrical engineer, diploma with honors;
– 1998-2001. in full-time postgraduate study of KarSTU in the specialty “Automation of technological processes and production (industry)”;
– 2012-2014 in the scientific and pedagogical magistracy of KarSTU in the specialty “Heat Power Engineering”, Master of Technical Sciences in the specialty “Heat Power Engineering”, diploma with honors;
– 2015-2018. in the doctoral program of the full-time doctoral course of KarSTU in the specialty “Electric power Engineering”.
In December 2018, the defense of the doctoral dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy PhD on the topic “Parametric optimization of the electrotechnological complex for autonomous heat supply” took place. Awarded the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in the specialty 6D071800 “Electric power Engineering”.
He started his career in January 2001 as a teacher, senior lecturer at the Department of Automation of Production Processes of KarSTU. Since September 2019, he has been working as the head of the Department of Information and Computing Systems at the Karaganda Technical University named after Abylkas Saginov.
Participated in conducting scientific research on the subject:
– “Development of software and hardware for automated power supply management systems of coal mines”;
– “Bench studies of hydrodynamic heater modes and development of a methodology for calculating the parameters of their structural components for industrial technologies using low-potential heat”;
– “Reconfiguration of the Geobase of the heat supply system of Astana and its integration into the software environment of the database server and applications of the Automated Control System of Astana-Teplotransit JSC”;
– “Organization of pilot production for the production of environmentally friendly hydrodynamic heaters of liquid media at the educational and production base of the Karaganda State Technical University”;
– “Distributed automated system for evaluating the efficiency and energy saving of pumping stations of heat supply complexes of megacities”.
In total, he took part in twelve and was a responsible performer in two research projects.
He made a personal contribution to the research and development of methods for determining geometric parameters that ensure maximum energy performance of hydrodynamic heaters. Participated in the creation of stands in the central pavilion “Kazakhstan” of the international exhibition EXPO2017. Two implementation acts were received – from the Treasury and the Committee for Atomic and Energy Supervision and Control of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Scopus database includes 13 publications. h-index 2. Scopus ID 57193550259 ORCHID 0000-0003-4699-7240
The Web of Science database includes 5 publications. h-index 1. ResearcherID Web of Science: OF-4592-2020
He is the executive secretary of the journal “Enbekteri University – University Proceedings” (http://tu.kstu.kz /)
Winner of the title “Best University Teacher – 2021”