- The order for the passage of research practice
- Order for teaching practice of doctoral students
- Program of internal academic mobility of students between Universities – 1
- Program of internal academic mobility of students between Universities – 2
- Order on academic mobility – 3
- The UML realise plan for 2020
- The list of topics of theses, supervisors and graduate students in full-time tuition for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Material base
- Curriculum of examination
- The program of complex examenations
- Students practice base
- Job Referral Rules
- Making changes to the alumni distribution
- The development plan for educational programs Vocational training 2015-2018
- The development plan for educational programs Vocational training 2018-2022
- Plan for the development of educational programs Basic military training 2018-2022
The Department of Professional education and pedagogy has 12 classrooms, including 1 computer class equipped with modern computer equipment for laboratory work, course and diploma projects, and 5 classrooms equipped with LCD, DVD multimedia projectors and an interactive whiteboard. On the basis of the computer class, classes are held in many disciplines of specialties,as well as research and development. In 2011-2020, equipment was purchased – personal computers, laptops, and printers.
The technical equipment of the Department corresponds to the goals and objectives of training highly qualified specialists. There is a methodical office, a diploma design office. Students are advised by the teaching staff in the following areas: consulting graduate students, consulting on course papers, SRSP. All consultations are conducted according to the approved schedule. Students undergo psychological and pedagogical, pre-graduate practice in lyceums, technological and Polytechnic colleges in Karaganda. Students have developed questionnaires for interviewing employers, which allow them to determine the requirements for the level of professional training of technical and service workers, and forecast changes in the content of knowledge and professional skills. Scientific work is carried out with students. At the Department of PO and P there is a scientific circle on professional pedagogy “Teacher-researcher” (head-Ph. D. Gotting V. V.), the result of which is the participation of student works in the following competitions:-the Republican competition for the best student scientific work in natural, technical, social, humanitarian and economic Sciences. Students of 3 and 4 courses of the specialty 5B012000-Professional training pass pedagogical practice. Bases of practices are professional lyceums and colleges of the city of Moscow. Karaganda: PL # 1, PL # 2, PL # 15, PL # 26, Karaganda Polytechnic College, Kar GTU Technological College, Karaganda commercial College, Karaganda banking College, and school # 101.
In 2019, 35 students and in 2020, 16 students of the specialty “Vocational training” and “Initial military training” who are studying under the state educational grant, rural quota, and commercial basis received diplomas of graduation from our University.