- List of educational and methodical complex for teachers (EMCFT)
- Schedule for IWSTS in spring semester 2019/20
- Schedule of classes on disciplines Russian language Professional Russian language for 2st semester 2019-2020
Educational and methodical work of the Department
Russian language and culture
The main purpose of the educational and methodical work of the Department of Russian language and culture is to improve the quality of education of University students and improve the methodological support of training. Educational and methodical work of the Department is carried out in accordance with the Comprehensive program.
Educational process on disciplines of Department at all faculties is carried out according to the working programs made on the basis of Standard programs and realizing the competence approach. Working programs were discussed at the meeting of the Department and approved by the Academic Council of the University. The process of teaching at the Department meets the current state of science, covers a range of scientific and methodological problems and issues necessary for the training of specialists of the relevant profile.
The main purpose of the discipline “Russian language” – formation at future experts of communicative competence – the ability to solve linguistic means real communicative problems in specific speech situations of social and scientific sphere, formation of intercultural communicative competence of students of non-linguistic specialties in education at the levels of language training A2, B1,B2,C1.
The purpose of the discipline “Professional Russian language” is to improve language training, organizing speech activity by language means and methods adequate in educational, scientific and professional communication.
The Department has developed and published textbooks, teaching AIDS, allowing the transition from the study of the discipline to its use for the development of the profession on the basis of the integration of the content of teaching language and professional knowledge. To achieve this goal, the Department has created educational and methodological complexes that ensure the implementation of this approach.
Teaching staff of the Department of Mathematics is actively working to update educational and methodical literature: textbooks, training and teaching AIDS are produced.
- Associate Professor of the Department Ospanova B. R., senior teachers Timokhina T. V., Akynzhanova A. A. released a textbook ” Professional Russian language in a technical University: a practical course.” The textbook is intended for students enrolled in the specialties of the faculty of engineering. Textbook Republican scientific and practical center assigned the stamp MES RK.
- Associate Professor of the Department Ospanova B. R., senior lecturer Aldynazarova R. M., teacher Tazhibaeva S. M. released a textbook ” Professional Russian language in a technical University. Practical course.» The textbook is intended for students studying in the specialties of FEAT.
3.Associate Professor of the Department Ospanova B. R., senior teachers Aldynazarova R. M., Kasenova N. A., Timokhina T. V., Akynzhanova A. A. issued a textbook “Workbook on spech practice for foreign students”. The manual is intended for foreign students enrolled in international programs.
4.Assistant Professor Ospanova B. R., senior lecturer in Aldynazarov R. M., Kasenova N. A., Timokhina T. V., Kanjanomai A. A. published a book of “10 lexically tyrip the Nemes Drys siloed Irene”. The manual is intended for students enrolled in the program Serpin.
To achieve the main goal the following tasks are performed:
- Provision of methodical bases of teaching of Russian language and professional Russian language:
– replenishment of the Fund of educational and methodical literature;
– control and methodological support for the development of electronic educational publications and teaching AIDS;
– improvement of methodological support of the system of teaching Russian as a foreign language with the use of innovative technologies;
– development and examination of educational and language tasks for the control section of primary, current, residual knowledge.
- Improving the quality of Russian language teaching:
– application of information and communication technologies in the educational process;
– analysis of the quality of practical training in accordance with modern teaching methods;
– conducting master classes to improve the professional and pedagogical competence of teachers;
– improvement of systems of assessment and control of students ‘ knowledge.
- Monitoring the quality of education:
-analysis of student attendance;
-the results of carrying out period controls;
– analysis of the results of the examination sessions;
– analysis of the quality of educational services, the level of educational achievements of students.
Teaching staff of the Department takes part in educational seminars at the level of the faculty, University, Republic, in international seminars.
At the meetings of the Department and methodological seminars teachers share their experience, make reports on new approaches to teaching Russian, on the use of modern educational innovative ttechnologies and forms of education.