Targets and goals:
- fostering a sense of patriotism, love and respect for the motherland: customs and traditions of the peoples of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- formation of friendly relations between people of different nationalities.
- Expansion of students’ knowledge of their homeland;
- development of students’ cognitive interest in the history of the country;
- activation of children’s creative imagination.
The event was planned in the framework of the implementation of the program “Ruhani zagyru” in the direction of “Türbie zhane bіlіm”.
2 teams took part in the intellectual game: KSTU “Sary Arka” and the “Altyn Orda” CCP. The event was prepared and conducted by the teachers of the department Akynzhanova A. A., Timokhina T. V and Galyautdinova A. N.
The event was held to popularize the historical and cultural heritage, respectful attitude to the history and culture of the Kazakh people, strengthen patriotism, repeat and systematize students’ knowledge of the history of Kazakhstan, instill interest in studying shrines and historically important places in their home country, expanding the students ’horizons, developing their cognitive activity, erudition and communication skills and the formation of the ability to work in a team. Guests of the event were: za kaf. KYaK KarGTU Kalybekova K.S., for. Department. The history of Kazakhstan at KarGTU – A. Sagatov, masters of the CCP: G. Zhumadilova, K. Bespayeva, students of KSTU and the CCP.
After the end of the game, the jury summed up and announced the results of the competition. With a margin of just 2 points, the Sary Arka team won.