The Department of Physics of the Karaganda Technical University on the basis of the Center for Engineering Pedagogy announces recruitment for on-line advanced training courses for teachers on the topic: “Innovative activity of a teacher in teaching disciplines of natural science” in the amount of 72 hours.
The course is aimed at implementing the main provisions of the State Program for the Development of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2020 – 2025 and aims to activate the innovative activity of teachers in the development of modern pedagogical technologies. Mastering the course program provides professional development of a specialist and entitles him to further career growth.
The course program provides for the study of the following modules:
- Modern requirements and methods of conducting classes in the disciplines of natural science in the modern educational space.
- Innovative technologies for teaching natural science disciplines. Organization of the educational process in the format of distance technologies.
- Methodology for the development of electronic learning resources.
- Organization of research work of students.
- Methods of working with educational and methodological and scientific publications, preparation of publications.
Terms of the advanced training courses: from 01.06.2021 to 14.06.2021.
Time of the event: from 10: 00 to 16: 00 in a remote format based on ZOOM platforms.