At Karaganda Technical University, the doctoral thesis for the degree of PhD will be defended by Tussupova Sayagul Oralovna on the theme:”Research and Development of a Method for Ensuring Wear Resistance, Rigidity and Strength of Thermofriction Cutting Tools” in specialty 6D071200 – “Mechanical engineering”.
Language of defense: Kazakh.
The dissertation work was performed at the “Technological equipment, mechanical engineering and standardization” department of Karaganda technical university.
- Sherov Karibek Tagayevich – doctor of technical sciences, professor of the “Technological equipment, mechanical engineering and standardization” department of Karaganda technical university;
- Nasad Tatyana Gennadyevna – doctor of technical Sciences, professor of “Technology and control systems in mechanical engineering” department of the Saratov technical University named after Yu.A. Gagarin, Saratov, Russia.
- Usupov Sabiy Seitkazievich – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department “Mechanization and Automation of Manufacturing Processes” of Almaty Technological University.
- Nogaev Kairosh Abilovich – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Technological Machines and Transport, Karaganda Industrial University
The defense will be held on December 25, 2020 at 11.00 in the dissertation Council of KarTU for the defense of PhD doctoral dissertations in the specialty 6D071200 “Mechanical engineering”, 6D071300 “Transport, transport equipment and technologies” at the address: 100027, Karaganda, Nazarbayev Avenue, 56, first building, room 319.
Website address: http://www.kstu.kz/dissertatsionny-j-sovet/
- Список трудов
- Отзыв зарубежного консультанта
- Отзыв отечественного консультанта