On November 27, 2017, at 15.00 in the conference hall of the main building of Karaganda State Technical University a seminar on explaining the basic provisions of President’s message to the people of Kazakhstan, “Third modernization: global competitiveness”, constitutional reform, the main directions of the programme article of the President “Look into the future: modernization of public consciousness” was held.
– head of scientific expert group of the APK of Karaganda region, Doct.Med.Sci., Professor of KSMU Molotov-Luchansky Vilen Borisovich,
– Doctor of Sciences, professor of E.A. Buketov KSU Saktaganova Z.G.,
-Vice – rector for Education work of KSTU, Candidate of Engineering Sciences Alpyssbayeva N.A. – head of the department “History of Kazakhstan” Sagatova A.S.,
– Candidate of Historical Sciences, associate professor Kassimova S.S., Kazbekov N.A.
– Director of the Institute of Patriotic education KSTU Jakupova D.E.,
– the faculty of “History of Kazakhstan”, “APK and the SHS” of KSTU
– students enrolled in the social project “Serpin – 2050” in the field “Geodesy and Cartography”, “Automation and management” (1 course) took part in the seminar.
The seminar was held in active informal setting. Speakers as guests and students were holding lively discussions, exchange of opinions was very interesting, topical, on relevant topics and issues. Students took an active part, have received satisfactory answers to the questions.