Declares a record in the data expedition, which will take place from 4 to 14 December 2014 Data forwarding (data forwarding, DE) – is a free educational and research activities on the work with the data and the exchange of experiences between the participants. More information can be found here:
Organized data forwarding is the fourth in a series of expeditions to the data (which is why it is called for short DE4)
- Data forwarding is an international project, which involves, at least, the people of Kazakhstan, Russia, probably Bulgaria (if someone else joins, it will be fine).
- Data forwarding is a blended online and offline format, that is the core of this expedition will be a two-week course on the basics of research and analytical work with open data, which is currently conducting in KSTU (Karaganda State Technical University), Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of University ITMO (Saint-Petersburg, Russia) Irina A. Radchenko(http://iradche.ru/, http://about.me/irina.radchenko).
What you need to participate:
- You must have a Google account, since it is necessary to add participants in a Google group, which will host the bulk of online interaction (if you have e-mail at gmail.com, then it’s enough if you have a Google account, there is no , you need to start it).
- You must fill in the questionnaire are posted here: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/DataExpedition (Application for participation in the Expedition Data:http://goo.gl/forms/8f2XyzVGfW,preliminaryquestionnaire:http://goo.gl/forms/JI923a5ZpR).
It is especially important to specify in the application form really existing e-mail address, and it is desirable to immediately address the Gmail-mail.
- You must attend the first class in 412 audience of the main building at 11:00 12.03.14 Organizers: Department of IСS