Under the supervision of Prof. Issagulov A.Z. research on the topic: “Development of technology for refining of copper by depositing contaminants on solid surfaces” is carried out in the frame of economic contract.
Under the supervision of Prof. Sharaya O.A. in the framework of economic agreements with the LLP “Institute of Comprehensive Exploitation of Mineral Resources” research on the topic: “Investigation of the features of pattern formation in the processes of pyrometallurgical processing of materials” is conducted.
Prof. Tursunbaeva A.K. is involved in research on the topic: “Development of scientific bases of the synthesis of polyfunctional nitrogen-containing corrosion inhibitors” grant of Republic of Kazakhstan.
Total funding of research in the department is 9.25 million tenge.
Investigations of samples of an engineering laboratory on a scanning electron microscope “Vega \\ Tescan”
(Czech Republic, Great Britain)
For greater involvement of students in research work at the Department of NTM created and active 9 scientific student circles:
– modern physical research materials (head Kuszhanova AA);
– Metal production from powder materials (head Medvedeva IE);
– Roughly Disperse and ultrafine materials (head Kulikov VY);
– Casting alloys (leaders KanunnikovaSG and Zhukebaeva TJ);
– Metallurg (the state language) (head Bukanov ZH.U.);
– Production of cermets (head Sidorina EA);
– Energy conservation in metallurgy (head Naboko EP);
– Metallography (in the state language) (head Sultamurat GI);
– Metals (head Skvortsov EV).
Students of the department participate in intercollegiate student conferences; usage reporting is wide enough, includes metallurgy, materials science, energy conservation, “green” energy.And as the National industry contest “Golden Hephaestus“, which holds the Ministry of Industry and New Technologies of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in the category “Thesis of the Year“.
Publications of the faculty:
12.12.2013 Isagulova Diana Aristotelevna successfully defended the doctoral dissertation on competition of a scientific degree of the doctor of philosophy of PhD, in 6D070900 “Metallurgy“.
10.10.2015г. Sherbakova Elena Petrovna and Goldubaeva Zumagul Duisenbaevna successfully protected doctoraldissertation on the competition of graduate degree of Ph.D.PhD, on speciality 6d070900 “Metallurgy“.
Hirsch Index Kim A.S.
Hirsch’s index Akberdin A.A.
Index of Hirsch in Thomson Isagulova D.
Summing-up the results of the research work of students and undergraduates of the NTM chair
At the end of the school year, the final meetings with students and undergraduates of scientific student societies of the department “Nanotechnology and Metallurgy” took place.
The department employs 10 scientific student societies, which attract 110 students and 24 undergraduates:
– “Material Science in Mechanical Engineering“, head of the senior lecturer Platonova E.S.;
– “Production of metal products from powder materials” head of the senior lecturer Medvedev I.E.;
– “Foundry alloys and melting” heads of Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor Kanunnikova S.G. And candidate of technical sciences, associate professor Zhukeebaeva T.Zh .;
– “Coarsely dispersed and ultradispersed materials” head of the candidate of technical sciences, associate professor Kulikov V.Yu.
– “Metallurgist” – senior lecturer head Bukanov Zh .U.
– “Production of cermets” head of the senior lecturer Sidorina E.A.;
– “Energy saving in metallurgy” head of the candidate of technical sciences, associate professor Naboko E.P.;
– ” Material Science” – head of the candidate of technical sciences, associate professor Sultamurat GI;
– “Metals” head teacher E.E. Skvortsov;
– «Жаңа қызуға берік қорытпаларды кұрастыру»- head teacher Omarova A.E.
In the scientific student society “Production of metal products from powder materials“, which is supervised by the senior teacher of Medvedev, Irina Evgenievna, the final conference was held at which students presented their scientific works. The winners were congratulated by the dean of the MF Yerakhtin II. And the head of the department of NTM Balbekova B.K. And handed diplomas and valuable prizes.
In April 2017, a team of students consisting of Arystanova Diana, Әbdiқalıkova Құndysai, Ahmediya Kelbet (Met-14 group) took part in the 2nd stage of the Republican subject Olympiad among university students on specialty 5В070900 Metallurgy and took 3rd place.
A student of the Met-14-5 group Semikasheva Maria took the 3rd place in April 2017 as a result of the Republican subject Olympiad among university students on the specialty 5В073800 “Technology of processing materials by pressure.” She was awarded the Diploma of the 3rd degree.
Student of the group Met-14 Akhmetov Amankeldy in April 2017 took 2nd place in the Republican subject Olympiad among university students on specialty 5В073800 “Technology of processing materials by pressure.” He was awarded the Diploma of the 2nd degree.
In 2017, 6 works took part in the Republican competition of SRWS from the department of NTM. On the specialty “Material Science and Technology of New Materials”:
– Temirbaeva N., Uralova M., Tusupbekova F. “Modern methods of hardening surfaces of metal products” under the leadership of ES Platonova,
– Toleutaeva D. “New technological processes in powder metallurgy” under the direction of Sidorina EA,
– Miramagaliev A., Bodyk N. “Investigation of the microstructure of the material of the rail conductors of skip shafts of shafts” under the direction of “Omarova A.E.
In the specialty “Metallurgy”:
– A.Pibbay A. “Furrokoritpalards szzgileu udisi aryily tazartu” under the direction of Zholdubayeva Zh.D.,
– Zhamukhametova A., Mashkenova A. “Modern energy-saving technologies in metallurgy” under the guidance of Naboko EP,
– Bodyk N. “Zhabyқ Matrixada қarқynda plastica” deformation of the Zerti “under the leadership of A. Ashkeev.
Research work A. Zhamukhametova and A. Mashkenova took the third place.
A student of the group Met-13-6 Mashkenova Aizhan Erlankyzy May 25, 2017 ranked 1st in the nomination “Diploma work of the year” in the National Industry Competition of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Golden Hephaestus”.