The scientific partners of the department are:
– The Moscow State Mining University (Moscow State Mining University);
– Moscow State Aviation Institute (Bauman);
– Moscow Physical-Technical Institute (Bauman);
– Siberian State Automobile and Road Academy (SibADI);
– Orel State Agrarian University (GAU FGOU Eagle);
– Peoples’ Friendship University (People’s Friendship University);
– Karaganda Engineering Consortium (KrMC);
– Karaganda State University. E. Buketov (KrGU);
– Kazakh Scientific-Research Institute of Safety in Mines (executed BGP).
Selected publications devoted to research in physical chemistry, new materials, manufacturing processes in engineering, mining industry and construction industry.
The main innovation projects:
– Establishing a system of continuous monitoring ugleporodnyh arrays during tunneling and mining operations in coal mines (by Smirnov Yu.M. Kenzhin BM);
– Development and creation of a technical process lines for processing of waste mining and metallurgical industry in building materials on the basis of hyper-( Smirnov Y.M.).
Projects are developed jointly with the Russian People’s Friendship University (Moscow), Kazakh Research Institute for Safety in Mines (Karaganda), the Ukrainian Scientific-Research Institute of Rock Mechanics, NAS of Ukraine (Donetsk), machine-building consortium Karaganda (Karaganda .)
– “Development of the implementation of an adaptive method of seismic effects on the coal seam.” Purpose – to create an adaptive method, the impact on ugleporodny array for the detection of disjunctive and local violations, and discharge of internal stresses in the reservoir.
– “Research and analysis of the effectiveness of innovative teaching methods in physical education bachelors.” (2 parts) Purpose – to develop e-learning tools, developing and implementing methods of problem-based learning.
– “Research, Analysis and upgrading of tests as a reliable and objective system of knowledge control and efficient training system.” (3 stages). Purpose – to develop methods for tests that meet the scientific requirements in the framework of modern test theory. The study developed recommendations for the compilation of test questions in physics, which can improve their psychometric characteristics and improve the reliability of the tests in general.
By results of economic agreements together with the Karaganda machine-building consortium in the field of improvement of monitoring of a condition coal – pedigree massifs for safety of underground rocks and creation of technologies of production and quality control of innovative energy saving construction materials and products patents of the Republic of Kazakhstan are taken out:
– 1.« Vibration source of seismic signals»;
– 2. «Way of carrying out developments on vybrosoopasny layers»;
– 3. «Way of express control of heat conductivity of materials and products»;
– 4. ” Way of mine seismic researches on coal layers “.
Expert group, as a part of which department chair of physics Smirnov Yu.M. and the professor of chair of physics Kenzhin B. M. on the instructions of JSC National Center of the State Scientific and Technical Examination developed “The scenario of development of mechanical engineering in Kazakhstan for the period till 2030”.
At the Department of Physics from 2 to 13 December 2014. was invited to give lectures, the Organization’s scientific seminar cathedral and advice on scientific subjects, “the computer program modeling of nanostructures in order to increase the effectiveness of mate-rials creation of modern optoelectronics” Professor of the St. Petersburg-venous University The State has included in the Top-400 world ranking of universities doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor Smirnov, Mikhail Borisovich.
As a result of the visit of an agreement with the Department of joint development in the field of computer modeling, leadership Smirnov MB Ph.D. thesis work was accomplished lecturer Morozova AA and master’s thesis Kyzyrov I.K.