In the framework of British Council programme «Research partnerships», researchers from Kazakhstan can apply for grants of the visit to research institutes and universities in the UK with a duration of up to 3 months.
Applications are also accepted from British scientists with the purpose of the visit to Kazakhstani universities.
Researchers who apply must work (carry out research) in one of the 5 priority areas of development of science:
– rational use of natural resources , recycling of raw materials and products;
– power engineering and machine-building;
– information and telecommunications technologies;
– life Sciences (biochemistry, biotechnology and medicine);
– intellectual potential of the country (the natural and human Sciences, politics, Economics)
For further information contact Department of international relations main building, office 309a