On 9 February 2017, Research Institute of Patriotic education held a meeting on explanation of the main provisions of the Message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.A. Nazarbayev to people of Kazakhstan “Third modernization of Kazakhstan: global competitiveness”.
Director of SRI of Patriotic education D.E. Jakupova noted that on 31 January 2017, President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.A. Nazarbayev addressed the nation with another message. Each message is a policy document and strategy to action – the current message is not an exception.
In his message, President sees five main priorities. They are designed to provide growth of economy above the global average and sustainable progress into 30 most developed countries.
- The first priority is the accelerated technological modernization of the economy.
- The second priority is essential improvement and enhancing the business environment.
- The third priority is macroeconomic stability.
- The fourth priority is the improvement of the human capital quality.
- The fifth priority are institutional reforms, security and the fight against corruption.
After reading, the group held a discussion on the President’s address to people of Kazakhstan. The important moments of contemporary realities and the directions of further development of our country were considered.
Overall, students took an active part in the discussion of the Message and constitutional reforms. The meeting was held in warm friendly atmosphere.