on scientific work of
“Vocational Training” department
1. Performed scientific works
1) Theme title – Development of scientific-theoretical bases for system modernization of the engineering teaching staff qualification improvement.
Foundations for performance – contract № 313 dated from ”04” February 2016 y.
Scientific supervisor – associate professor Smirnova G.M.
Assigned person – associate professor Gotting V.V.
Basic results – there were revealed peculiarities of professional development model in the context of modular training; there were developed general pedagogical and specialized-pedagogical standards for engineering-teaching personnel qualification improvement; there were determined the positions of competitive approach to the system modernization of the engineering teaching staff qualification improvement; there were developed information-technological and project standard for engineering-teaching personnel qualification improvement, technological and organization-managing standard for engineering-teaching personnel qualification improvement; constructions of educational modules for engineering-teaching personnel qualification improvement.
Repercussions – published 9 scientific reports.
9 students were involved to the SRW implementation.
Total amount for 2016y. is 2,1мln.tg.
2) Participation in the project TEMPUS-V QUEECA (КТОСА) Technical Education Quality in Central Asia (scientific supervisor – Smirnova G.M., participants Yegorov V.V., Gotting V.V.) There was performed the participation in the seminar in Almaty c. (Kazakhstan).
2 Publication of SRW results
2.1 Books (Monographs) – no
2.2 Articles published in journals
Total: articles published, total – 8
Where: in ranked journals – 3
KarSTU – 2
RK – 5
CIS – 1
Non-CIS – –
Students/with students – -/4
Postgraduates/ with postgraduates – -/-
2.3 – Reports published at conferences
Total: reports published, total – 24
Where international – 10
Including KarSTU – 9
RK – –
CIS – 1
Non-CIS – 1
Students/with students – 20/1
Postgraduates/ with postgraduates – -/-
5. Scientific degrees, academic titles, election in academies of sciences and awards received by teaching staff and department personnel – no
Mukhametzhanova A.O. was awarded with the academic title professor of Russian Academy of Natural History № 6072 dated from 23 April 2013 y.
6. Participation in competitions for SRW financing– no
7. Results of scientific work based on agreements with Kazakhstan organizations
In the Recourse center of subject-oriented training on the base of Secondary school № 5(agreement dated from 25.11.2009y.; supervisor from the department – c.p.s., associate professor Samashova G.E.), teachers of VT department hold the following classes: “Computer documentation management in official language” (supervisor– c.p.s., associate professor Samashova G.E), “Technology of success achievement” (supervisor– c.p.s., associate professor Udartseva S.M.), “Modern information technologies” (supervisor– c.p.s., associate professor Gotting V.V.).
11-12.06.2016y. on the base of RCSOT there was held the defense of 5В012000 – Vocational Training students’ diploma projects.
8. Results of scientific work based on agreements about international cooperation
According to the agreement on cooperation № 58 dated from 17.05.2010 y. with Siberian academy of finance and banking (NEE HPE SAFB) there were scientific consultations by e-mail with the VT department applicants Chausova T.A., Pustovalova L.M.
9. Scientific work with students and postgraduates
At the department there works the scientific club for professional pedagogy “Teacher-researcher” (supervisor – c.p.s., associate professor Gotting V.V.). The results of its activity are presented in the students’ course papers – 99 course papers, 57 – diploma projects.
Students of the department took a part in students’ scientific conference “The youth science contribution to the Strategy “Kazakhstan – 2050” realization”, 11-12 April 2013г., KarSTU – 20 works., where 3 students were awarded with certificates:
– Toleukul A. (VT-14-3) took the 1-st place (sci.sup. – Samashova G.E.);
– Sansizbay А. (VT-13-2) took the 2-nd place (sci.sup. – Samashova G.E.);
– Seduakas А. (VT-13-3) took the 3-rd place (sci.sup. – Samashova G.E.).
The following reports were recommended for publication in “University work’s” journal: Toleukul A. (VT-14-3) (sci.sup. – Samashova G.E.); in “Topic issues of modernity” journal Abunagimova I (VT-13-5) (sci.sup. – Gotting V.V.).
3 students took part in the conferences of different level, where:
– Amantaeva G. (VT-13-1) (sci.sup. – Mukhametzhanova A.O.) was awarded with the certificate of appreciation for participation in republic scientific-practical conference “Keleshek -2013”.
Amantaeva G. (VT-13-1, sci.sup. – Mukhametzhanov A.O.) was awarded with the diploma for 3-d place in the projects competition on specialties development “Bolashak”, devoted to KarSTU.
11 Other scientific information.
Teaching staff of the department took a part in seminars, round-tables, forums and etc.:
– 22-29.04.2015 y. Udartseva S.M., Chausova T.A. (Tadzhikistan, Dushanbe) took a part on seminar “Regional network of teachers (RNT)” on the question of №4 “Methods of vocational training and qualification improvement” module implementation (within the frames of “Regional network of teachers” of “Vocational Education a CA”(GIZ) program);
– 27-31.05.2015 y. Gotting V.V., Samashova G.E. (Uzbekistan, Bukhara) took a part in “Regional network of teachers (RNT)” seminar on the questions of №3 “Choice and development studying and teaching means” module implementation (within the frames of “Regional network of teachers” of “Vocational Education a CA”(GIZ) program);
– 10-14.06.2015 y. Chausova T.A., Pustovalova L.M. (Kazakhstan, Almaty) took a part in “Regional network of teachers (RNT)” seminar on the questions of №1“Teaching oriented on activity connecting with labor market” module implementation, №2 “Methods of vocational training and qualification improvement” (within the frames of “Regional network of teachers” of “Vocational Education a CA”(GIZ) program).
– 04-07.04.2015 y. (Kazakhstan, Almaty) Smirnova S.M. took a part in launching seminar of TEMPUS-V QUEECA (QTECA) Quality of Technical Education in Central Asia.
Yegorov V.V., Udartseva S.M., Samashova G.E., Nurmaganbetova M.S., Gotting V.V., Chausova T.A., Alshinbava Zh.Y were awarded with the certificate for active participation in round-table of international scientific-practical conference “Science and education – leading factors of Strategy “Kazakhstan – 2050””, 20-21 June, 2015, KarSTU.
Yegorov V.V. was awarded with the first degree diploma in the Republic competition of teachers innovators in M.Auezov YKSU.
Mukhametzhanova A.O. was awarded with the diploma for the presentation of pedagogic experience at The Russian Festival “Model lesson”.
Head of VT department Udatseva S.M.
Head of SRL Gotting