International activities of the Faculty of Architecture and Civil Engineering carried out in collaboration with international partners, inviting foreign scholars participating in international programs.
Chairs of the Faculty of Architecture and Civil Engineering is actively working with our international partners:
– The “Construction materials and technology” chair work on the mobility of students from the International Education Corporation KazGASA (Almaty), EKSTU (Ust-Kamenogorsk), Moscow State Construction University (Russia ), Orel State Technical University (Russia), Belgorod State Technological University. VG Shukhov (Russia);
– The “Architecture and Design” chair has been working at the level of agreement on cooperation and exchange of specialized training and instructional literature from the All-Russian Research Institute of Technical Aesthetics (Russia), Tomsk State University of Civil Engineering (Russia), Department of Design Branch in Meleuz Moscow State University of Technology and Management (Russia).
– The “Mechanics” chair cooperates with the Novosibirsk State University (Russia) on teaching of general engineering disciplines of mechanical cycle and for studying the dynamics and stability of aircraft.
The issues of cooperation:
– The “Construction materials and technology” chair with universities of the USA and France in the direction of technology innovation and construction of innovative building materials;
– The “Architecture and Design” chair in the scientific training department staff involving lectures on the basic courses of creative disciplines, Chair plans by 2015 to conclude a treaty on a creative collaboration with the architectural and artistic Novosibirsk Academy (Russia), Nizhniy Novgorod Academy of Architecture and Construction (Russia ), the Moscow Engineering Institute (Russia).
In order to implement international cooperation chairs of the IAS invited foreign scientists
– Chairs “History of Kazakhstan” to lecture on international relations and participate in the conference are invited Professor of Applied Sociology at Yerevan State University, d.polit.n. Atanesyan A. (Armenia);
– In the department “Department of Design, architecture and applied mechanics” to read lectures and graduate students on the theory of vibrations and calculation of pulse systems invited Professor Technical University of Orel, Ph.D. Eshutkin DN (Russia);
– The department “Construction materials and technology” to read a lecture entitled “Scientific – Technical analysis of current trends in technology, modified concrete” for the PSP and graduate professor was invited to MSSU, Ph.D. Weaver, Tkach EV (Russia). The department for four scientific workshops were invited: Vice-Rector for Innovation and Technology Transfer, Ph.D., Academician VE Absimetov of Belgorod State Technological University named by VG Shukhov (Russia), Professor of Orel Technical University Ph.D. Eshutkin DN (Russia), Professor of Vilnius Technical University an architector Algis Vishnyunas (Lithuania) and Associate Professor of Heat, ventilation, and fluid mechanics of the Orenburg State University Ph.D. Legkich BM (Russia).
Academic mobility of students and undergraduates was carried out in IAS internship undergraduates:
In the 2016-2017 academic year:
1. Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU), Lithuania, Vilnius;
2. University of Bolston, UK, Bolton.
In the 2017-2018 academic year:
1. University of Sciences named after Boyta, Germany, Berlin;
2. Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU), Lithuania, Vilnius.