The aim of the “Motor transport” department is to provide educational services for high quality training of transport s specialists with an innovative style of thinking and able to use the system on the basis of knowledge to solve problems on their own in the area of transport.
“Motor transport” department provides training in the following trajectories:
1. Bachelor degree 5B071300 transport«Transport, transport equipment and technologies» and 5B090100 “Organization of transportations, traffic and transport”. During training bachelors of Transport acquire skills:
– Self-development of production s new technologies;
– Determining the operating costs of production costs, profits;
– Holding decomposition of the goals of the system (company, organization, workshop and section) and the choice of effective methods and technologies to achieve objectives;
– Analysis of the technology and level of organization of production;
– Use of computer and information technology;
– Design and calculation of the loading and unloading equipment, or its individual components and mechanisms.
2. Master of Transport, specialty 5M071300 «Transport, transport equipment andtechnologies» and 6M090100 “Organization of transportations, traffic and transport”. During training masters Transport acquire skills:
– Use of general scientific methods of research, the ability to design its results in various forms of scientific production; – Educational activities;
– The use of foreign languages for professional, research, educational activities.
“Motor transport” department provides development on prospective directions:
1. Students and undergraduates education by academic mobility programme (exchange of students and undergraduates with a foreign universities.)
2. Internships of students and undergraduates abroad.
3. Attracting foreign scholars to read lectures on subjects specialization.
4. Assignment of faculty department to extension courses abroad.
5. Participation in innovative SRW in order to prepare highly qualified scientific personnel.