The Surveying department was established in 1953 and trains specialists with bachelor and masters degree:
5В070700 – “Mining”
- “Mine Surveying” trajectory;
5В071100 – “Surveing and Topography”
- “Topography” trajectory;
- “Surveying” trajectory;
The main mission of the department is to train the competitive specialists. The department contributes to the intellectual and professional development of the society by training professionals with technical education of the new generation.
The goal of the department is to ensure the teaching process with the latest technologies at the level of the modern requirements of the industry, science and technology.
The department is directed by Elena Khmyrova.
- Feedback from employers and scientists
- Student exchange
- Class schedule
- LASER GEOSCANNING CENTER
- April 15, 2016 “Popov readings” scientific seminar
- Surveying and topography department
- Employees of the department, received in different years “The best teacher of high school” title
- Educational work