GОSО. Grаduate education. Master’s Degree.
Requirements to the content of education.
RUE is developed for the academic year on the basis of the TUPl specialty and IUPov masters and approved by the Director of education on the basis of the decision of the Academic Council.
In Rupe is academic year list of the disciplines and their complexity in the credits, how to study, types of training and controls, as well as other types of training activities (practices, NIRM (ÈIRM), a comprehensive examination, registration and protection of master’s thesis. REPUBLICAN UNITARY ENTERPRISE is the basis for the class schedules and calculate the complexity of teacher’s training.
An individual work plan of the masters shall be drawn up for the whole period of study and includes the following topics: 1) IUP (can optionally be adjusted annually);
2) research/experimental research work (topic, research direction, the timing and form of reporting);
3) practice (program, database, date and form of reporting);
4) master’s thesis with the rationale and structure;
5) execution plan master dissertation;
6) plan of scientific publications, internships.
Requirements for scientific-research work of magistrant: research work in scientific and pedagogical studies should:
1) correspond to the main area of specialty, which is protected by a master’s dissertation;
2) be relevant, scientific novelty and practical importance;
3) based on the latest theoretical, methodological and technological achievements of science and practice;
4) performed using modern methods of research;
5) contain research (policy, practical) protected topics;
6) be based on the best international practices in the area of knowledge.
Requirements for experimental research programs:
Experimental research of profile master course should: 1) correspond to the main area of specialty, which is protected by a master’s dissertation;
2) be based on modern science, technology and production and contain specific recommendations, decisions of administrative problems;
3) run with the use of advanced information technologies;
4) contain experimental research (policy, practical) protected topics.
The results of scientific research or experimental research work at the end of each period of their passage drawn Magister as a report.
The NIRM (ÈIRM) the individual work plan provides for compulsory overseas undergraduate scientific training master’s thesis must be checked for plagiarism, the rules and procedures which are defined by the institution on its own within two months after receiving a master’s thesis for guidance for MA students are assigned Research Manager.
Scientific leader and research topic programs on the basis of the decision of the Academic Council are approved by the Rector of the University.
Supervisor of graduate students must have a degree and are actively engaged in research in this branch of Science (majoring in teaching masters). If necessary, can be appointed scientific advisers in the related fields of science.
Requirements for key competences of the scientific and pedagogical master graduates: should: 1) have an idea: the role of science and education in public life;
about contemporary trends in the development of scientific knowledge;
about methodological and philosophical problems of natural (social, humanitarian, economic) Sciences;
on the professional competence of teachers of higher education;
the contradictions and the socio-economic implications of globalization;
2) know: the methodology of scientific knowledge;
principles and structure of scientific activity;
the psychology of cognitive activity of students in the learning process;
psychological methods and means to improve the efficiency and quality of education;
3) to be able to use that knowledge to the development and application of original ideas in the context of scientific research;
critically analyse existing concepts, theories and approaches to the analysis of processes and phenomena;
integrate knowledge acquired within different disciplines to solve research problems in unfamiliar surroundings;
through the integration of knowledge, judgement and make decisions based on incomplete or limited information;
apply knowledge of pedagogy and psychology graduate school in its pedagogical activity;
applying interactive teaching methods;
undertake analytical and bibliographic work using modern information technologies;
creative thinking and creative in solving new problems and situations;
fluency in a foreign language on a professional level, to conduct scientific research and teaching of special subjects in high schools;
summarize the results of research and analytical work in the form of theses, scientific articles, reports, analytical notes, etc.;
4) have skills: research, decision standard scientific problems;
the implementation of educational and pedagogical activity on the credit technology of training;
methods of teaching of professional disciplines;
the use of modern information technologies in the educational process;
professional communication and intercultural communication;
oratory, correct and logical presentation of his thoughts orally and in writing;
broadening and deepening the knowledge necessary for daily professional activities and continuing education in doctoral studies.
5) be competent: in the area of research methodology;
in the field of scientific and scientific-pedagogical work in higher education institutions;
on modern educational technologies;
in carrying out research projects and studies in the field;
in the ways of ensuring permanent updates of knowledge, skills and abilities.
Special competencies are developed separately for each master’s degree, taking into account the requirements of employers and the social inquiry society.