Dear graduates of mine surveying and geodesy department!
For association of IE and Ch – engineers both on the basis of professional communication, and on the basis of common interests and hobbies, Alumni association is created.
The objectives of the “Graduates Club” of the Department of “Industrial ecology and chemistry”:
– Joining forces graduates to enhance scientific, educational, social and cultural potential and promotion of KSTU and chairs gig in the world and Kazakhstan’s scientific and educational space;
– Strengthening corporate unity of the university community: alumni, faculty, staff, students, bachelors, masters, postgraduate and doctoral students of the Department of KSTU and Department of “Industrial ecology and chemistry”;
– Joining forces graduates of the Department of “Industrial ecology and chemistry” for mutual assistance and support in their professional growth, addressing urgent scientific and technical, organizational, legal and production problems.
Tasks of the “Graduates Club” of the Department of “Industrial ecology and chemistry”
– The creation of a data bank on graduates of the Department of “Industrial ecology and chemistry” for constant communication with the university graduates and among themselves;
– Cooperation and strengthening relationships between Graduates and the university;
– To promote scientific and business ties between KSTU, the Department of “Industrial ecology and chemistry” and enterprises, organizations and institutions in training and requalification of specialists and development of scientific activities;
– Contribute to the preservation of continuity and development of university traditions in educational, scientific and socio-cultural activities;
– Development of relations with domestic and foreign associations of college graduates in related areas;
– Expansion of the aspects of levels and trends implement educational functions of the department and the university as a leading cultural centers;
– Creating and maintaining a positive image of the university in the educational environment and the social environment;
– Promote the employment of graduates.
Current year is marked by a significant event – 100 years since the birth of the great scientist, organizer of the graduate school, Hero of Socialist Labor, twice laureate of the State prize of the Kazakh SSR, academician of NAS RK- Saginov Abilkas Savinovich.
Saginov A.S. made an invaluable contribution to the establishment and development of KSTU on a post it for 33 years, from 1955 to 1987. During the leadership of Saginov A. S. was established educational and research laboratories equipped with modern in those days the equipment. However, in the conditions of industrial-innovative development of Kazakhstan and the transition to a new technological level, the University is not able to independently develop the material and technical base and to acquire the world-class equipment, to ensure the preparation of competitive specialists.
In 2013-2014 the University was purchased educational and scientific equipment in the amount of 85 million tenge; prepared the application for the further modernization of laboratory facilities amounting to 217.5 million tenge, which can be achieved only if there is sponsorship.
In connection with this, we appeal to graduates of polytechnics to contribute to the further development the Alma mater, to take part in the anniversary year!!!
In the main building of KSTU will be installed granite memorial wall with the instructions of the heads of enterprises, firms, companies, organizations and individuals that have rendered sponsor support to the University!
Employment of graduates of IEaCh department by years: