Arynov Tamerlan Muratovich
Education: Karaganda State Technical University. Faculty: Innovative technologies . Department : Industrial ecology and chemistry . With specialty : Biotechnology . With specialization : Industrial biotechnology.
Head of Production and Technology Laboratory
Organization of carrying out chemical analyzes, physicochemical and other analyzes with the aim of ensuring laboratory control of the conformity of the quality of raw materials, materials and finished products with current standards, specifications and food safety requirements.
Andreeva Elena Sergeevna
Education: 2011 – 2015 – Karaganda State Technical University (KSTU), specialty biotechnology. “Natizhe” LLP – development of a new dairy product; patent holder.
Kenzhebekova Elmira Samatovna
Education: Karaganda State Technical University. Geological Faculty. Enrichment of Mineral Resources.An engineer-enricher agent.
Director of the Department of Subsoil Use.
For the unification of C and CT graduates – polytechnists both on the basis of professional communication, and on the basis of common interests and enthusiasm, the Alumni Club was created.
The alumni club and the C and CT department meeting is held 2 times a year, at which issues on the conclusion of economic contracts for research works, on preparation for publication in foreign journals with high impact factor and others are discussed.
The order about the creation of the Alumni Club
The goals of the Alumni Club of the Department of C and CT:
Combining the efforts of graduates to enhance the scientific, educational, social and cultural potential and promote KSTU and the Department of C and CT in the global and Kazakhstan scientific and educational space;
Strengthening the corporate unity of the university community: graduates, faculty, staff, students, bachelors, master degrees of KSTU and departments C and CT;
Combining the efforts of graduates of the department C and CT to provide mutual assistance and support in their professional growth, solving actual scientific, technical, organizational, legal and industrial problems.
Objectives To alumni club of the department C and CT
– creation of a data bank on graduates of the C and CT department for ensuring continuous communication of graduates with the university and among themselves;
– organization of interaction and strengthening of relationships between graduates and the university;
– assistance in establishing scientific and business relations between KSTU , the department of C and CT and enterprises, organizations and institutions in the training and retraining of qualification specialists and the development of scientific activities;
– promoting the preservation of continuity and the development of university traditions in educational, scientific, social and cultural activities;
– development of relations with domestic and foreign associations of university graduates in relation to their activities;
– expansion of aspects, levels and directions of implementation of the educational function of the university and the department as leading cultural centers;
– the formation and maintenance of a positive image of the university in the educational sphere and social environment;
– assistance in employment of graduates.
Dear graduates of mine surveying and geodesy department!
For association of Ch and ChT – engineers both on the basis of professional communication, and on the basis of common interests and hobbies, Alumni association is created.
The objectives of the “Graduates Club” of the Department of “Chemisry and Chemical Technology”:
– Joining forces graduates to enhance scientific, educational, social and cultural potential and promotion of KSTU and chairs gig in the world and Kazakhstan’s scientific and educational space;
– Strengthening corporate unity of the university community: alumni, faculty, staff, students, bachelors, masters, postgraduate and doctoral students of the Department of KSTU and Department of “Chemistry and Chemical Technology”;
– Joining forces graduates of the Department of “Chemistry and Chemical Technology” for mutual assistance and support in their professional growth, addressing urgent scientific and technical, organizational, legal and production problems.
Tasks of the “Graduates Club” of the Department of “Chemistry and Chemical Technology”
– The creation of a data bank on graduates of the Department of “Chemistry and Chemical Technology” for constant communication with the university graduates and among themselves;
– Cooperation and strengthening relationships between Graduates and the university;
– To promote scientific and business ties between KSTU, the Department of “Chemistry and Chemical Technology” and enterprises, organizations and institutions in training and requalification of specialists and development of scientific activities;
– Contribute to the preservation of continuity and development of university traditions in educational, scientific and socio-cultural activities;
– Development of relations with domestic and foreign associations of college graduates in related areas;
– Expansion of the aspects of levels and trends implement educational functions of the department and the university as a leading cultural centers;
– Creating and maintaining a positive image of the university in the educational environment and the social environment;
– Promote the employment of graduates.
In connection with this, we appeal to graduates of polytechnics to contribute to the further development the Alma mater, to take part in the anniversary year!!!
In the main building of KSTU will be installed granite memorial wall with the instructions of the heads of enterprises, firms, companies, organizations and individuals that have rendered sponsor support to the University!