- Report on the implementation of KP activities by the Department of SMT ASF for January-February 2020
- Schedule of curator hours
- Schedule of curators hours for the autumn term 2019-2020 school year
- Schedule of master-class curator hours at the spring semester 2018-2019 academic year
- The plan of educational work of the department for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Schedule of master classes of the department for the 2019-2020 academic year
- The list of activists of the department for the 2019-2020 academic year
- Сeremony of laying flowers to the monument of K. Satpayev
- Part in the subbotnik for sanitary cleaning and beautification of the city and territory of the University ( April 13, 2019)
- Open curatorial hour on the optional topic of the 4th semester “Contribution of outstanding engineers to the industrialization of the country”(April 12, 2019.)
- Students visit the Regional Museum of local history, the Museum of fine arts of Karaganda, the Memorial complex of victims of political repression in the village of Dolinka, the Museum of the First President of Kazakhstan in Temirtau
- The 5th of September – Day of the Languages of the People of Kazakhstan, 09/22/2019 – 30 years of the law “On Languages in the Republic of Kazakhstan”
- First-year students visiting museum of KSTU in Karaganda
- Students participating in the flash mob “No to nuclear war!”
- November 10 – World Youth Day
- November 17 – International Students’ Day
- Students visiting group C-18-2 Museum of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Temirtau)
Educational work at the”Building materials and technologies” department is conducted according to the work plan drawn up on the basis of the patriotic education Model. Practically all faculty members at the department are the curators of the academic groups of the specialty
As follows from the curators ’work plans, the following forms and methods of educational work are practiced: lectures, conversations, curator hours, group meetings, excursions, discussions, participation in scientific conferences, stand competitions, etc. The work of curators is discussed at the department meetings (protocols of department meetings). The main information support of the educational process are the normative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan and periodical literature in the library of the university.
Students together with teachers take an active part in all events held at the university and at the faculty (“Health Week”, “Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, “Independence Day”, New Year holidays, “St. Valentine’s Day”, “International Women’s Day”, “ Nauryz Meiramy “,” Kazakhstan people’s unity holiday”,” Holiday of the Day of Defenders of the Fatherland “,” Victory Day “). In addition to scheduled questions, curatorial hours constantly discuss current academic performance and student attendance, and faculty conferences are held at the end of the sessions.
Students participate in the cleaning of the territory, current maintenance and preparation of the classroom fund for the academic year assigned to the department. Cultural, legal, patriotic, informational support of the educational process and upbringing are reflected in the conduct of the actions “To speak the state language is our civic duty”, “We are against smoking”, in informational reviews held in reading rooms and libraries, in meetings with law enforcement officials , in the month on the prevention of offenses and on the prevention of AIDS, in general university sports days, on special curatorial hours on the theme “On a healthy lifestyle”, “Citizenship”, KVN, the design stands for patriotic education. Students of the specialty are involved in sports, social research activities.
Citywide and regional community work days of the department:
By the “Building materials and technologies” department was held “Links, my dombra” competition (coverage – 35 students).
The purpose of the event: The implementation of the Model of patriotic education, the program “Ruhani Zhangyru”, the study of the article by N. Nazarbayev “Seven Facets of the Great Steppe”.
The achieved results: to develop a feeling of Kazakhstan patriotism, an increase in the number of student winners of creative competitions.
Participants of the competition are doing the work
C-18-2 group’s team is discussing the answer to the question
The leader of the team PSK-16-3 Dautova Catherine
Participants of the competition after the award