Educational work is carried out in accordance with the work plan drawn up on the basis of patriotic education models. All the staff of the department are the curators of the academic groups specialty.
Educational work at the department is organized in the following areas:
– Education of the Kazakhstan patriotism and active citizenship;
– Education of political and legal culture;
– Security and the continuation of the historical and cultural traditions of peoples living on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
-stanovlenie versatile developed, educated and highly cultured person, the disclosure of creative, organizational and other talents and abilities of students;
– The development of mass sports, the formation of positive attitudes towards healthy lifestyles, HIV-AIDS prevention, drug addiction, etc..
Legal education is a type of directions of educational work includes the following activities:
– To introduce students (within the curatorial hours) with the Law “On Education”, University Charter, the rights and responsibilities of students, the teacher and the student Code of honor and the internal regulations.
– Organization of work on prevention of offenses (within the curatorial hours), namely, thematic talks and lectures, “round tables”, debates, etc.
– Thematic discussions on the implementation of the Strategy “Kazakhstan-2030” and the President’s Address to the Nation.
– The monthly issue of the legal newsletter.
Questions of educational work are considered at faculty meetings. Head. Chair of Alishev BJ, chairman of the board of curators Ospanov DT .., as well as the deputy director for educational work Alshynbaeva Zh.E. weekly visited curator hours, the results of visits are discussed at faculty council and faculty meetings.
In early 2013 the University educational work structure was reorganized by combining all relevant structures in a single body of student government – Professional Union of Students KSTU “Zhas Orda”. The basis of the structure of Trade Union Organization of students are union student groups, which are formed in study groups and unite in trade union organizations departments. The organization is headed by the Chairman elected by the Council (the supreme governing body) is carried out and co-ordinate activities in the following areas: quality of education, patriotic education, socio-legal work, conducting cultural events, guide student amateur performances, social and domestic issues of student dormitories , prevention of drug addiction, smoking, alcoholism, etc. As part of the trade union work Debate Club, Republican student movement “Alliance of Kazakhstan students’ student theater, charity” Akniet “KVN” Zhasyl el “student construction teams, in which the specialty” Vocational training “students are actively involved. As is known, the most important for any individual events are in preparation and conduct of which it is directly involved. Therefore, the organization of events attract as many students as possible, thereby creating in them a special emotional sense of belonging to the event.
Educational work is based on a separate plan, approved by the dean. Under the plan, the main activities of the senior curator and curator of the following:
– Methodological assistance in the preparation of plans and curatorial work organization;
– Analysis of the work of curators and control over the activities of the curators;
– The organization of cultural and sports life of the students (with KDM, student unions);
– A celebration of significant dates and holidays;
– Discussion of the results of certification of students, together with the dean’s office
– Debriefing session with the analysis and proposals;
– Participation in social and political activities KSTU, city, region, country.
Senior curator of the works under the methodological and organizational leadership of the pro-rector on educational work KSTU and Dean VTI (through the Deputy. Director of VTI for education Alshynbaeva Zh.E.).
Monthly faculty curators report on the state of progress and attendance.
Much attention is paid to cultural activities and aesthetic education of students. Students take an active part in KVN, amateur competitions, festivals, sporting events, conferences, participate in the work of circles KDM.
Students together with the curators took part in the works of landscaping KSTU, Saturday.
All supervisors conduct educational work on prevention of alcohol and drug use, about the dangers of smoking:
– Meeting with representatives of CWP students TSPFZOZH dedicated to the World AIDS Day.
Organization and carrying out AIDS prevention, drug addiction and smoking with the assistance of health professionals, drug treatment, etc. venereologists