In Karaganda Kazakhstan state technical university there will be held the defense of the doctoral dissertation for obtaining the degree of Doctor of Philosophy Ph.D by the doctoral candidate Kim Alina Igorevna on the theme «Development and justification of the intensification process method of bulk materials sieving » on a specialty 6D071200 – Mechanical Engineering.
The dissertation work performed at D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan state technical university, Department of Technological machines and transport. Defense conducted on Russian language.
- Doudkin Mikhail Vasilyevich – Doctor of Technical sciences, Professor, D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan state technical university, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan;
- Vavilov Andrey Vladimirovich – Candidate of Technical sciences, D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan state technical university, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan;
- Jaroslaw Stryczek – Prof. Dr hab.inz., prof. zw., Wroclaw university of science and technology, Wroclaw, Poland.
- Kadyrov Adil Suratovich – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, of department «Transport engineering and logistics systems» of Karaganda State Technical University. Specialty 05.05.04;
- Maulenov Zhumadilda Karbyshevich – Doctor of Technical science, Professor of the Department of engineering systems and mechanization, International Educational Corporation (IEC), Almaty. Specialty 05.05.04.
Defense will take place on December 28th, 2017, at 13.00 at Karaganda Kazakhstan state technical university, 1 building, room 319