20 October 2016 at 11 o’clock in 212 auditorium of the main building will be a discussion of doctoral theses of the third course in the specialty 6D071800 «Power Engineering» U.K. Iskakov and S.V. Voitkevich at the enlarged meeting of the department of automation of production processes.
1. Iskakov Ualikhan Khabibullaevich
Subject doctoral dissertation “Development of the system settings to adapt current protection mining electrical equipment.”
- Breido Iosif Vulfovich – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the «Automation of production processes» of Karaganda State Technical University.
- Lucas Wilmar Adolfovich – doctor of engineering science, Professor of the technical University of Berlin (Berlin, Germany).
2. Voytkevich Sofiya Valentinovna
Subject doctoral dissertation “Research and development of a distributed system of cathodic protection elements of high-voltage power line towers.”
- Breido Iosif Vulfovich – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the «Development automation of production processes» of Karaganda State Technical University.
- Vytkin Valeriy – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor at the Technical University of Aalto (Finland).
20 September 2016. doctoral thesis were aimed professionals with advanced degrees in scientific doctoral studies.