Educational process of the department “Informative computer systems” (IСS).
- The schedule of carrying out consultations of students on the state. certifications
- Schedule of diploma projects protection
- Schedule of carrying out consultations of students of VOUD
- Schedule of carrying out testing of students of VOUD
- List of students participating in the VOUD and state attestation
- Reliable IСS teachers of the department for the spring semester of the year 2018-2019
- Schedule of consultations for students of correspondence Department chair IVС
- Schedule consultations students FSDO on Saturdays for vesani semester the chair of IVС
- Objectives of the educational program
- State obligatory standard of postgraduate education
- Order of the organization of educational process, carrying out intermediate and total certification
- Graduate education. Master’s Degree.
- The list of UMKDP for students of IVS chair
- Educational plan
- Work plan of the department
- Material base
- Review from an employer
- Certificates and certificates
- Certificates for “Electronic educational publications” (ESI) developed at the Department of ICS
The learning process is the teacher’s consistent training actions system to achieve cognitive results and the corresponding consistent change of mental development of the student. The learning process first of all is process of learning world by student.This feature suggests the similarity of training with all types and forms of human cognitive activity, that the learning process is based on the general laws of man’s knowledge of the world, the theory of knowledge of dialectical materialism is the methodological basis of the learning process.This feature suggests the similarity of learning with other man’s kinds and forms of mental actions and that the learning process based on general laws of learning world by student, also dialectical materialism’s knowledge theory is methodological base of the learning process. The dialectic’s laws are shown also in the learning process.
Teachers of the department are used in teaching information and communication technology and modern means of learning that shapes the cognitive activity of students, and develops the need to obtain new knowledge. Teachers under development and certification of electronic educational editions, updating training materials, preparation of test items for the intermediate outcome of control measures.
The development of electronic educational editions
For the implementation of innovative teaching methods in the pulpit secured four computer labs, five lecture rooms equipped with modern computers, interactive whiteboards in three, six projectors.
Lesson on the subject “Information Systems”
The purpose of educational-methodical work of department – maintenance of educational process with necessary materials, increase of pedagogical skill of teachers, perfection classroom and independent work of students, improvement of all forms, kinds and methods of study. One of the major components of educational-methodical work of department is its methodical work. Training courses of a speciality are provided by following methodical materials: WSP, Sillabus, KMCDT, the electronic textbook, methodical recommendations about performance of laboratory, practical works, and also course designing. On chair work with students on preparation and protection of the degree projects focused on the decision of actual industrial, social and economic and scientific problems is conducted.
The collective of chair takes active part in educational-methodical conferences on perfection of techniques of teaching of courses on a profile of the chair, new information technology in formation, the organization of independent work of students, increase of level of is professional-methodical skill. As a result of performance of state budgetary work on a theme «Working out of the educational literature on special disciplines in sphere of information technology and the electronic techniques» 62 textbooks have been developed for system of averrage-special educational institutions and presented on reviewing in EMB in directions of preparation.