On November 25-28 2019 the faculty of the Department of Russian language and culture will hold an international festival of friendship in social networks
“Student youth is the flagship of science and education»
The event will be attended by 2 teams of students of KSTU and Orsk humanitarian and technological Institute (OSU branch, Russia). Communication of students is carried out through social networks, which creates a chat Vkontakte under the logo of the festival.
Goals and objectives of the event:
- Strengthening of friendly relations between the student communities of the two universities.
- Popularization of historical and cultural heritage, respect for the history and culture of the Kazakh people and other peoples, strengthening of patriotism.
- Repetition and systematization of students ‘ knowledge of the Russian language, fostering interest in learning the Russian language.
- Implementation of multilingual education.
- Expanding students ‘ horizons, erudition and communication skills.
- Formation of the ability to work in a team.
Coverage: 100 people.
1st day-Literary and poetic flashmob (participants of our University and OGTI think in advance and prepare their flashmob on a free topic, duration-3 minutes)
The 2nd day was to Present two traditions of its people (video production by the students of the University and OGTI). Students guess and name these traditions, and if possible should explain their meaning.
3rd day-Recitation of any famous poem of the Russian poet translated into English. Students guess the work, after which each party must recite it in Russian.
4th day-Summing up the festival and exchange of impressions.